Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Afraid of never being able to sing again?

Started by Sondra Marie, July 25, 2015, 05:13:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sondra Marie

Hi everyone!

Like many of you, I love to sing. I love recording and writing music, sound design, you name it. It's my favorite thing in the world. I want to be able to record a song and have people say who's that singing? And be able to respond "me!" without that weird judgements like, "no, that's a guy" or "I was skeptical but now I'm positive that you are not a woman." I've been worrying about whether or not I'll ever be able to develop a unique female voice when I sing but the human voice is very dynamic!

The point of this post is to show you this https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=channel_page&v=W1kpvef6vJ0. His name is nick patera. If you haven't already heard of him and are worried that you'll never be able to sing for someone again without being clocked, he's given me hope, and I hope it will give you some manner of peace as well. It's totally within your grasp. I will not be surprised if the name has been mentioned multiple times already so sorry if you've already seen it but it was a comforting discovery for me and may be for you as well.

Thanks! ^.^
-Ondi
  •