Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Pastries Much?

Started by V M, April 03, 2013, 09:25:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

V M

I don't actually eat sweets very often but now and then I just gotta have something sweet and tasty  :)   So today I learned how to make Cannolis, a very versatile pastry that can be flavored and decorated in several ways

Oh my gatto!!! These things are tasty and could easily become an addiction

Do you like pastries? What kind? Do you make them yourself or do you have a favorite shop you buy them at?
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Ms. OBrien CVT

Tortillas fried and sprinkled with cinnamon and sugar.

Or Pecan Pie.

It does not take courage or bravery to change your gender.  It takes fear of living one more day in the wrong one.~me
  •  

V M

Cute Jamie  :P

The reason I like cannoli is because it is kinda sweet but not overly sweet, of coarse it kinda depends on how you make them  :)

I use to love cinnamon roles with raisins and walnuts but the icing is just too much sugar for me to handle
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Jamie D

Well, I have to watch both my fat intake and blood sugar.

But darn it all, there is something special about a fresh warm doughnut and a hot chocolate on a cold day.

•