Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Weight loss and struggling with ED

Started by WolfSpirit, October 03, 2013, 09:45:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WolfSpirit

I'm working hard to loose weight, by walking, and full body exercises and trying to watch what I eat. My starting weight was 271 and I had lost a lot and got down to 264 and now I'm up a bit ugh. I guess I should expect that due to my ED because well to be honest I am constantly fasting practically all throughout the day, and I also have binge episodes and I purge.. And after seeing this sudden weight gain it has set off an trigger go figure.
It's a constant battle for me everyday, don't get me wrong I am getting treatment for my ED. It's just well something I prolly can't say here obviously.
I do hope I will eventually reach my goal of 120 lbs and am keeping that number in sight.
  •  

Alice Rogers

Good luck with that honey, I found a weight loss method that worked for me, I found a food I can binge on that I love and it fills my up but isn't anywhere near as bad as some of the alternatives. Dark Rye Ryvita and a little pate. I can eat that stuff all day and it stops me hungering for the bad stuff.

Plus I always drink a glass of water when I am peckish, it takes some of the craving away.

Find something low cal that you love. :)
"I would rather be ashes than dust!
I would rather that my spark should burn out in a brilliant blaze than it should be stifled by dry-rot.
I would rather be a superb meteor, every atom of me in magnificent glow, than a sleepy and permanent planet.
The function of man is to live, not to exist.
I shall not waste my days trying to prolong them.
I shall use my time." Jack London
  •  

WolfSpirit

•