Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Trouble with Tapatalk?

Started by MacG, May 02, 2015, 01:55:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MacG

Tapatalk (iPhone version) stopped showing posts from Susan's Place. I tried deleting and downloading again. I tried logging out (from within Tapatalk) and now get an error message when I try to log back in.

I'm trying to figure out if it's me, the app, or this forum that's gone haywire. Is this happening to anybody else? Fixes?

enigmaticrorschach

*raises hand* me me me. i literally have to either use my laptop or my phone's internet to get on. if i wasnt on dog sitting today, i literally wont be able to log on today at all
  •  

Mariah

I'm having the same issue. I will pass it on to admin and find out what is going on.

Mariah
Global moderator
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me.
[email]mariah@susans.org[/email]
I am also spouse of a transgender person.
Retired News Administrator
Retired (S) Global Moderator
  •  

MacG

It's difficult navigating unfamiliar areas of the forum on my tiny phone browser. Is there a place I should submit a help request or gram the attention of the relevant admin?

Mariah

I'm Already taking care of the issue by letting the admins know. Thanks for asking.
Mariah
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me.
[email]mariah@susans.org[/email]
I am also spouse of a transgender person.
Retired News Administrator
Retired (S) Global Moderator
  •  

Susan

If you are still having trouble let me know. Before you do try deleting the forum and then readding it. I had to specify the full forum url. https://www.susans.org/forums. Then once readded sign back in.
Susan Larson
Founder
Susan's Place Transgender Resources

Help support this website and our community by Donating or Subscribing!
  •  

MacG

That worked, Susan! Thank you.
I did manage to create an extraneous user account for Susan's. (I'll blame post-op brain) and it can/should be deleted: MacG01.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

femmebutt

It works! I did have to drop then add back the forum. But it's fine now! ...was I lost for a while there
hybrid
  •  

enigmaticrorschach

i got it working though i didnt know how to drop so i just redownloaded it
  •  

Dee Marshall

I just gave up on the android version today because of that. Been having probs for weeks. May reinstall now
April 22, 2015, the day of my first face to face pass in gender neutral clothes and no makeup. It may be months to the next one, but I'm good with that!

Being transgender is just a phase. It hardly ever starts before conception and always ends promptly at death.

They say the light at the end of the tunnel is an oncoming train. I say, climb aboard!
  •