Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Thinking of a pet

Started by Cindy, April 25, 2013, 06:27:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cindy

I was talking to my sister VM and mentioned a dog/puppy that was visiting a care home I'm involved with. A cute little ball of nothing. The owner said it was a Spoodle, Virginia said these are known as cockapoo's in the USA.

Great name for a dog breed!

OK name some real and should be real breeds of animals - and comments on the breeds what are unit, house, apartment friendly? I'm so allergic to cats I can never have one but would like a pet dog or cat or ........

VM of course looks after the Empress of the Universe so we have to be careful of status.

Cindy's ideal pet would be?

Ok tall dark handsome rich with a rooster the size of a .... Oh sorry, got distracted.

•  

Devlyn

Quote from: Cindy. on April 25, 2013, 06:27:07 AM
I was talking to my sister VM and mentioned a dog/puppy that was visiting a care home I'm involved with. A cute little ball of nothing. The owner said it was a Spoodle, Virginia said these are known as cockapoo's in the USA.

Great name for a dog breed!

OK name some real and should be real breeds of animals - and comments on the breeds what are unit, house, apartment friendly? I'm so allergic to cats I can never have one but would like a pet dog or cat or ........

VM of course looks after the Empress of the Universe so we have to be careful of status.

Cindy's ideal pet would be?

Ok tall dark handsome rich with a rooster the size of a .... Oh sorry, got distracted.

Well, if you're after a chicken farmer, make sure your dog won't chase the flock. Naturally, anyone who raises chickens will have a big cock that they're quite proud of. Wouldn't want any harm done to that.
  •