Started by XchristineX, April 27, 2013, 03:38:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

XchristineX

What is the definition of having my body dat sucked out of
My arms and into my butt and hips?

And who are the top 3 that do ts girl sculpting please
  •  

Janae

From what I know they usually do the fat grafting from the belly area because it's the most prominent. You also need to have enough body fat for a dr. to graft otherwise it's basically pointless.

I'm not sure about the top 3 but I've been researching this myself. I do know that Dr. Cardenas does it. His prices are very affordable but I'm not sure about his results as I've never seen before & after pix.

Try going on "RealSelf" and look around they have tons of info.

•  

Nicolette

Liposculpting. My surgeon isn't top 3 and does mostly cis-girls. You need rolls of excess fat to be able to graft to hips and butt to make a visible difference. I'm undergoing the procedure a second time next month as I didn't have enough fat to graft the first time to make me satisfied with the procedure.

The first time the fat was taken from the back and flanks. That amounted to a total of 300ml of fat after it was purified. 150ml was injected into each hip. At least 30% of that will be reabsorbed by the body and vanish. You see the problem

This time he's taking from the inner thighs (good move) and the bit of padding I have on my stomach. That's not going to amount to too much either.

I'm actively struggling to put on weight for more fat to be made available. I've managed get my waist up to 29"..  :laugh: If you're skinny then forget it.
  •  

Jennygirl

I don't know from experience, but I've heard that Dr Orlando Cerpa in TJ does amazing work and offers liposculpture to the hips and cohesive gel booty implants.

Cardenas in Guadalajara can do the same exact procedure but also offers a cohesive gel hip implant option under the TFL if there is not enough fat to graft. But yeah, I have not seen any before/afters of his work.

I'm really interested in this, too. I worry that I wouldn't have enough fat to graft but I much prefer this method as it's a non surgical approach. I still haven't gotten around to sending either one of these surgeons pictures, but I've kind of chilled out on the idea until I give HRT + exercise at least several months to see if I can just be happy with going all-naturale.

Also there is a newer tech called Vaser that is less invasive than a lipo canula, but I haven't done much research on it and I've heard it's really expensive.
  •  

Tristan

Quote from: Jennygirl on May 03, 2013, 03:33:33 AM
I don't know from experience, but I've heard that Dr Orlando Cerpa in TJ does amazing work and offers liposculpture to the hips and cohesive gel booty implants.

Cardenas in Guadalajara can do the same exact procedure but also offers a cohesive gel hip implant option under the TFL if there is not enough fat to graft. But yeah, I have not seen any before/afters of his work.

I'm really interested in this, too. I worry that I wouldn't have enough fat to graft but I much prefer this method as it's a non surgical approach. I still haven't gotten around to sending either one of these surgeons pictures, but I've kind of chilled out on the idea until I give HRT + exercise at least several months to see if I can just be happy with going all-naturale.

Also there is a newer tech called Vaser that is less invasive than a lipo canula, but I haven't done much research on it and I've heard it's really expensive.
i can tell you more about Cardenas hip surgeries in about three weeks. i knoww some people going down and coming back
  •  

Jennygirl

Quote from: Tristan on May 03, 2013, 10:06:08 AM
i can tell you more about Cardenas hip surgeries in about three weeks. i knoww some people going down and coming back

Well I hope it went well or is about to go well :)

Really interested to know about their experience with Cardenas- specifically with his implant work for the hip!
  •