Main Menu

Which element do you command?

Started by Christo, June 10, 2008, 02:13:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Christo

which element do u command?

QuoteWhich Element Do You Command?
You scored as a Water
You command the element of Water. The barer of life, as well as the quencher. "He who givith can also taketh away" that's your motto. Those that are lucky enough to call you friend are lucky indeed, but those that call you anything other are gonna be very sorry. Power wise, your only rival would be Fire.
Water   
100% 
Wind   
90% 
Earth   
80% 
Fire   
70% 
Center   
60%

•  

deviousxen

Which Element Do You Command?
You scored as a Water
You command the element of Water. The barer of life, as well as the quencher. "He who givith can also taketh away" that's your motto. Those that are lucky enough to call you friend are lucky indeed, but those that call you anything other are gonna be very sorry. Power wise, your only rival would be Fire.
Center   
80%
Water   
80%
Fire   
80%
Wind   
70%
Earth   

•  

Jaycie

You scored as a Center
You're special. You command all four elements and all the subelements inbetween. Everyone fears you, even the other elements. You're moods shift faster than a girl with PMS, and are far more distructive. Controlling all the elements, you have no equal and your enemies are in trouble. Any friends you might have are in the best of care, as long as you consider them good friends.
Center    
   70%
Fire    
   50%
Wind    
   30%
Earth    
   20%
Water    
   20%
  •  

NicholeW.

You are Water

You command the element of Water.
The bearer of life, as well as the quencher.
"He who giveth also takes away" that's your motto.

Those who are lucky enough to call you friend are lucky indeed,
but those who call you anything other are gonna be very sorry.
Power wise, your only rival would be Fire.

Water   90%

Fire           60%

Wind           60%

Center    60%

Earth           20%
  •  

tinkerbell

You scored as a Fire
You command the element of Fire. The destroyer of life, people fear and respect you. Probably the most dangerous and mysterious of the four elements, people don't often know what to expect from you. They often try to second guess your moods and desires so as to not ignite your fiery temper.
Fire   
90% 
Center   
80% 
Wind   
70% 
Water   
60% 
Earth   
0% 

;D >:D

tink :icon_chick:

•  

michael 19 jones

You scored as a Center
You're special. You command all four elements and all the sub elements in between. Everyone fears you, even the other elements. You're moods shift faster than a girl with PMS, and are far more destructive. Controlling all the elements, you have no equal and your enemies are in trouble. Any friends you might have are in the best of care, as long as you consider them good friends.
Center    
   90%
Fire    
   80%
Water    
   80%
Earth    
   50%
Wind    
   50%

that is me in a nut shell.
  •  

Scratchy Wilson

You scored as a Water
Water   
100% 
Earth   
90% 
Fire   
90% 
Center   
50% 
Wind   
30% 

I tend to agree
  •  

Jamie-o

You scored as a Center
You're special. You command all four elements and all the subelements inbetween. Everyone fears you, even the other elements. You're moods shift faster than a girl with PMS, and are far more distructive. Controlling all the elements, you have no equal and your enemies are in trouble. Any friends you might have are in the best of care, as long as you consider them good friends.
Center    
   60%
Wind    
   40%
Water    
   30%
Fire    
   30%
Earth    
   20%
  •  

Sephirah

You scored as a Water
Water   
100% 
Center   
80% 
Fire   
40% 
Wind   
40% 
Earth   
30%

That's definitely me. I totally adore water. ^_^ I love swimming for miles and taking multi-hour baths to the point where I would, if discovered, be sent for scientific testing on the suspicion of undergoing some form of human/prune mutation.

Plus, I'm a Scorpio, and that's a watery sign. ;D
Natura nihil frustra facit.
  •  

annajasmine

You scored as a Center
You're special. You command all four elements and all the subelements in between. Everyone fears you, even the other elements. You're moods shift faster than a girl with PMS, and are far more destructive. Controlling all the elements, you have no equal and your enemies are in trouble. Any friends you might have are in the best of care, as long as you consider them good friends.
Water    
   80%
Center    
   80%
Wind    
   50%
Fire    
   40%
Earth    
   10%

http://www.quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=10936N

Anna
  •  

Maddie Secutura

You scored as a Center
Center       80%
Earth       60%
Fire       60%
Water       40%
Wind       20%

I'm the Avatar!

(Avatar Kyoshi)

•  

Chaunte

QuoteWhich Element Do You Command?
You scored as a Center
Fire     70% 
Center 70% 
Water  60% 
Earth   30% 
Wind    30% 

Since I used to dig holes in cemetaries, I thought I was the undertaker's element - Barium.

And if I was a physician, my element would be Helium.

Alright, stop throwing the tainted tomatoes!

Chaunte
  •  

Janet_Girl

You scored as a Fire
You command the element of Fire. The destroyer of life, people fear and respect you. Probably the most dangerous and mysterious of the four elements, people don't often know what to expect from you. They often try to second guess your moods and desires so as to not ignite your fiery temper.
Fire    
   70%
Center    
   40%
Water    
   40%
Earth    
   30%
Wind    
   30%

Burn Baby, Burn >:D
  •  

Osiris

You scored as a Center
Center    
   100%
Earth    
   60%
Fire    
   40%
Water    
   40%
Wind    
   30%
अगणित रूप अनुप अपारा | निर्गुण सांगुन स्वरप तुम्हारा || नहिं कछु भेद वेद अस भासत | भक्तन से नहिं अन्तर रखत
  •  

fae_reborn

You scored as a Earth
You command the Element of Earth. You are powerful and tough, people fear you because you can command the very mountains. People avoid you on a bad day and they try to stay on your good side.
Earth    
   60%
Wind    
   60%
Center    
   40%
Water    
   40%
Fire    
   30%
  •  

Jamie D

You Scored as Water

Water 90%
Center 80%
Earth 70%
Wind 60%
Fire    60%
  •