Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Breast growth?

Started by The Wagoneer, July 09, 2013, 08:58:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Wagoneer

So im a bit curoius , to my understanding breast growth is always accompanied by breast pain, but what kind of pain? I'm 4ish months into hrt and have some growth but nothing to write home about, but is the growth pain a constant? cause mine dont really hurt on their own but if i put and pressure on my nipples or lay down on my chest it hurts like hell.

•  

Jamie D

No, not always with pain.  Perhaps in the "growth spurts" when you are forming more glandular tissue.  But the redistribution of fat into existing adipose tissue, should not hurt at all.
  •  

Teela Renee

What jamie said,  or if after you get enough tissue to experience the jiggles.  going about your day without a bra can make them hurt.       aside from that,  how you desc it hits it right on the nose.
RedNeck girls have all the fun 8)
  •  

Beth Andrea

The pain is at most like a mild bruise. Gently massaging the area helps with the discomfort, and is supposed to help with development.

I don't know if that's true or not, but it sure feels good, whatever it does. ;)

Oh yeah, and they'll itch, too. Itchy + soreness = development. Everyone has different times, mine are itchy for a couple/three days, followed by itchy + sore for a couple/three days, and then over the next week the breasts feel larger (or just "more"), then for a couple weeks there's no soreness...then it begins again.
...I think for most of us it is a futile effort to try and put this genie back in the bottle once she has tasted freedom...

--read in a Tessa James post 1/16/2017
  •  

abbyt89

Mine have been pretty consistently sore since about 1 month into HRT. It's not a constant pain, but if I bump them into something it can hurt pretty bad. I used to love sleeping on my stomach but I can't really do that anymore because it can be painful.
  •  

Sammy

My are itchy and sensitive all the time. They only hurt if I bump something into them - like when I have to carry a box or stack of files around and they suddenly hit them, or my "best" trick is to squat in order to pick something up and my upper leg/knee sort of suddenly rubs into them... ouch :(.
  •  

AmberSkyeArisen

Quote from: The Wagoneer on July 09, 2013, 08:58:05 AM
to my understanding breast growth is always accompanied by breast pain, cause mine dont really hurt on their own but if i put and pressure on my nipples or lay down on my chest it hurts like hell.

"always accompanied by breast pain" nope, just gets more sensitive to the touch in my experience,  but doesn't hurt on its own.
  •  

Joanna Dark

Mine get this weird sensation like I am being pinched, other times nothing for days, and other time they get itchy. Whatever is happening, it's working. In fact, I am kinda worried it's working too well! JK But I am officially "busty."
  •  

sam79

Seems to change depending on what's happening beneath the surface.

They hurt a heap initially when developing the glands and what not, but now not so much non-stimulated pain unless another growth spurt is happening.

They're always sensitive though, and able to be hurt easily with the slightest whack or scrape, or with any sort of direct pressure.

As per Abby, I used to be a tummy sleeper... that's something in the past now!
  •  

Beth Andrea

Quote from: Joanna Dark on July 10, 2013, 12:55:24 AM
Mine get this weird sensation like I am being pinched, other times nothing for days, and other time they get itchy. Whatever is happening, it's working. In fact, I am kinda worried it's working too well! JK But I am officially "busty."

I only got "pinches" down below, in the testes area during the first month or so of HRT (Spiro). Little pinches, just enough to make me wince, but before the wincing was done, the pinch was gone, too.

Mario must've been shutting off valves and such down there.  ;)
...I think for most of us it is a futile effort to try and put this genie back in the bottle once she has tasted freedom...

--read in a Tessa James post 1/16/2017
  •  

Sarah S

Quote from: abbyt89 on July 09, 2013, 12:02:24 PM
Mine have been pretty consistently sore since about 1 month into HRT. It's not a constant pain, but if I bump them into something it can hurt pretty bad. I used to love sleeping on my stomach but I can't really do that anymore because it can be painful.
In two days I will be on HRT a month an mine are sore not a constant pain like Abby an Jamie D says an when I touch them they are sore .  I bumped into the edge of the open closet door it did hurt  :icon_yikes:
Started HRT with Spirotone on 05/18/13 an Estradiol Valerate Injections on 06/14/13
[
  •