Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

strange facts about ourselves

Started by RebeccaFog, November 19, 2007, 07:04:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

foosnark

Bigger salad bars often have cottage cheese as an option.  I just dump some right onto the salad instead of the side, and use less dressing (usually bleu cheese or ranch).
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: foosnark on June 25, 2013, 07:07:28 PM
Bigger salad bars often have cottage cheese as an option.  I just dump some right onto the salad instead of the side, and use less dressing (usually bleu cheese or ranch).

Smart, I'll try it!
  •  

King Malachite

Feel the need to ask me something or just want to check out my blog?  Then click below:

http://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,135882.0.html

"Sometimes you have to go through outer hell to get to inner heaven."

"Anomalies can make the best revolutionaries."
  •  

cannedrabbit

I have a fear of small round objects. I refuse to touch them. They're just... unclean... in my eyes.
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: cannedrabbit on June 25, 2013, 10:55:11 PM
I have a fear of small round objects. I refuse to touch them. They're just... unclean... in my eyes.

Honey, they might be rabbit pellets and you'd be justified feeling that way.  ;D Uh- OK hit me if you wish!
  •  

Lajs

I collect skeletons and taxidermy dead animals I find along the road.
...It's a hobby. I just hate to see them left behind on the curb after some idiot runs them down. Animals are so beautiful and they deserve to be treated with more respect; and to be remembered. Some people are horrified when I tell them this, so excuse me if it offends anyone, but this is just something I do which I suspect may fall into the 'strange' category.

"Die Welt ist tief; Und tiefer als der Tag gedacht."
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: Lajs on June 26, 2013, 11:40:16 AM
I collect skeletons and taxidermy dead animals I find along the road.
...It's a hobby. I just hate to see them left behind on the curb after some idiot runs them down. Animals are so beautiful and they deserve to be treated with more respect; and to be remembered. Some people are horrified when I tell them this, so excuse me if it offends anyone, but this is just something I do which I suspect may fall into the 'strange' category.

I wanted to be a taxidermist at one time, no what you do as a hobby is really cool!
  •