Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Cats!~

Started by Tiny717, February 02, 2013, 12:04:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiny717

Hiya guys and gals~ uwu
I just thought I'd show off my cat, Bella. >u< 

AND

:D

She usually makes a really good model -- it's like she actually poses sometimes. xD

ALSO
This cat c:
Her name is Belle
-- she's my mamère's cat~

Photography's been a hobby of mine afor a few years now; and I have plenty more photo's - but of various things, like insects, plants, landscapes, etc.
I just thought I'd share!~ :D
  •  

Keira

Your cat is soooo cute! :D

I really like the first picture!
  •  

summer710

She's really cute...the first pic is really great.

As an aside - what kind of camera(s) do you have?
You have suffered enough and warred with yourself - It's time that you won.
  •  

Penny Gurl

Meow... I mean.. I like.  I had a tabby that was a pretty good model for my photography.. Maybe if I get around to it I'll post him up here to share.  I looks like you have some cute kitties to work with.  Best wishes.

found a pic of the kitty.. meow..

"My dad and I used to be pretty tight. The sad truth is, my breasts have come between us."

~Angela~
My So-Called Life
  •  

xhorrorglam

Im bookmarking this thread cause it's going to be my weakness. Imma end up being a cat lady by the time im like 60. Imma be single and have like 500000 cats, and the pictures in this thread are just adorable I saw them and just flipped my lid with excitement lmfao

-Rayna
  •  

lawliver

oh my god, she is beautiful  ;D
  •  

Toni J

I wish there was a "like" button!
  •  

Tiffanie

I love my kitties.  This is just a couple of them:

... ... Moose - 20 pound alpha male, 13 years old ... ... . . . . . . . ... ... Smokey - The stealth hunter, 6 years old ... ... . . . . . . . . . . ... ... Little One - Lovable psychotic, 11 years old ... ...

Tossu-sama

Quote from: Tiffanie on June 05, 2013, 12:13:54 AM

Oh my god, I love that color!
And cat's eyes never cease to amaze me... They're like a portal to another world.

Here's our not-so-photogenic tough guy Paavo...

He has a lot of stuff going on on his collar... a jingle bell, heart and an ID tube if he happens to slip out.
  •  

VenomGaia

Oh god, I freaking love cats. They're so cute, and independent. They don't care about what they think of you, and each one of them has such an amazing personality.

Paavo has a gorgeous collar. I wish I had a cat, hehehe...

I think this thread needs more pictures of cats, these all made my day better.
I'm your guide to Hell.
--
Tis better to live as you see fit and die quickly, than to spend a life in misery and die slowly.
--
Currently working on a comic, check back when I finish the first page.
  •