Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

a few photography

Started by franie, August 21, 2013, 06:15:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

franie

I am a retired Professional (medical) Photographer. All retired means is that I no longer get a regular pay check. You never really retire from taking photos. I have way to many slides and negatives that need to be sorted and cataloged.
Here are a few of my most recent shots taken here on the farm and at our family vacation at the beach in May. 
I have been on estrogen and progesterone  for 24 years and sprio off and on but not for about 8 years. I have not totally transitioned yet but since  my breasts are very noticeable  36 I it is pretty much impossible not be seen as female. Just went full time. :) Yes I still do yard work!
  •  

big kim

•  

franie

That is because the site wouldn't allow me up load them.
I have been on estrogen and progesterone  for 24 years and sprio off and on but not for about 8 years. I have not totally transitioned yet but since  my breasts are very noticeable  36 I it is pretty much impossible not be seen as female. Just went full time. :) Yes I still do yard work!
  •  

Devlyn

You need to use an image hosting site, they're free, and it's easy to set up an account. I use photobucket. Hugs, Devlyn
  •  

Devlyn

Ooh, I forgot, you can also load pictures directly into the Gallery!
  •  

franie

Devlyn thanks for the help.
  •