Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

For my birthday!!!

Started by Dierdre Lenore, July 22, 2013, 04:45:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dierdre Lenore

I decided to hit the town dressed to the nines. 4"platform boots with a 6" heel, fishnets, a short tight black skirt, a girly Blondie shirt, (I never wear boobs / bra), pigtails full makeup and giant white sunglasses! I went everywhere from the costume shop to the thrift store, even Ace Hardware, Had a couple drinks in a (normal) bar, then to the liquor store and off to home! My GF and I had a blast and nobody said a word of even second guessed me! One older lady at the thrift store noticed us and said "You know what? You only live once so you better enjoy it!" It was an awesome day! Just wanted to share! i think my comfort level is rising and I'm just going to wear what I enjoy and paint this town red!
Pansy
Work it in to work it out!

•  

Pia Bianca

That sounds like a great idea!

I assume you're out of the closet already?
  •  

Ms. OBrien CVT

Well Happy Birthday, Pansy

It does not take courage or bravery to change your gender.  It takes fear of living one more day in the wrong one.~me
  •  

Miss Jill Thorn

:-* :-*
  •  

Devlyn

Woohoo! Glad you had a good day, hon! Hugs, Devlyn
  •  

King Malachite

Feel the need to ask me something or just want to check out my blog?  Then click below:

http://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,135882.0.html

"Sometimes you have to go through outer hell to get to inner heaven."

"Anomalies can make the best revolutionaries."
  •  

Dierdre Lenore

Thank you all for the bday wishes!!!! And yes I tore down all my closet doors... they just get in the way of my clothes... >:-)

•  

Dierdre Lenore

I think I'm going to attempt to keep dressed all weekend coming up, as long as my anxiety stays cool... 8)

•  

Miss Jill Thorn

:-* :-*
  •  

Dierdre Lenore

And I did it!!!!!! No worries, no stress all over this town like I owned it!!!!! And my GF loves it!!!!!

•