Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Name Change - I WILL BE THERE.

Started by rhonda13000, June 07, 2007, 07:05:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rhonda13000

I will not deal with the incongruity between my true gender and my present legal name. ENOUGH.

Nice face & skin, nice figure, graceful feminine movements - and my IDs are MALE>:( >:( >:(

I am counting the days until my court date at the end of June.

I WILL NOT LIVE LIKE THIS ANYMORE.
  •  

mavieenrose

Hang in there Rhonda, try to stay strong.  I can totally understand your frustration, after all you just want to get on with your life.
Trust me, you will get through this and one day your pain will be nothing more than a distant memory.

MVER XXX
  •  

Sandy

Rhonda:

I know your frustration!  But it will get better! 

About ten seconds after the judge signs the judgment you'll feel a weight being lifted off your shoulders.

You'll be fine.  Just don't hyper ventilate like I did.

-Sandy
Out of the darkness, into the light.
Following my bliss.
I am complete...
  •  

Renae.Lupini

these past couple of days, your tone of your writing has gone from one of despair to one of declaration. I, for one, am really enjoying this perspective from you. :)
  •  

rhonda13000

Quote from: Renae Lupini on June 09, 2007, 02:07:55 PM
these past couple of days, your tone of your writing has gone from one of despair to one of declaration. I, for one, am really enjoying this perspective from you. :)

I'll not lie to you, Renae; I am praying ardently to Him to shunt or interdict the process, if He feels that this is unwise.

But concurrently, I'll tell you what: I am praying that He sanctions the move and as He has done throughout my transition with other changes, facilitates this change.

But I will accept His will either way, for He is infinitely wiser and more knowledgeable than I.
  •  

Lisbeth

Quote from: Kassandra on June 09, 2007, 01:48:49 PM
Rhonda:

I know your frustration!  But it will get better! 

About ten seconds after the judge signs the judgment you'll feel a weight being lifted off your shoulders.

You'll be fine.  Just don't hyper ventilate like I did.

-Sandy
The worst time for me was from about 9:00 in the morning until I was called into the court room at 1:35.  My best friend, Katrina, said, "You know? This hall is perfect for pacing. Just get up and do it."
"Anyone who attempts to play the 'real transsexual' card should be summarily dismissed, as they are merely engaging in name calling rather than serious debate."
--Julia Serano

http://juliaserano.blogspot.com/2011/09/transsexual-versus-transgender.html
  •