Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

The All New 'Before & After Topic (v 2.0)

Started by Jennygirl, July 01, 2013, 03:41:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sveebee85

Quote from: Evelyn K on June 11, 2014, 05:49:24 AM
Sveebee85, did you have any chin or jaw line surgery at all????

hey :)
no, no surgeries yet.
  •  

Hikari

Quote from: Artopias34 on June 09, 2014, 05:30:42 PM
Well, I've never posted on here before, but I figure I should try at some point eh? So, this was me either just before I started HRT or just as I did, I honestly don't remember.

And then these two are recents attempts to learn the sorcery that is makeup :P Both a little over five months HRT.

\o/ Another person in the Freckles club along with me! Looking great btw.
私は女の子 です!My Blog - Hikari's Transition Log http://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/board,377.0.html
  •  

Ginny

Wow Svenja! I don't even see that similar of facial structure between the two sets of pictures. Congratulations on such great results with 1yr HRT. I wouldn't even think you would need any surgery (facial-wise).
  •  

Megan Joanne

Quote from: sveebee85 on June 11, 2014, 05:42:20 AM

just a short timeline :D
pre (22y.) and 1 Year HRT (28y.)

feeling absolutely happy but still there´s alot happening :)

hugs*
svenja

You look amazing! Hope you are feeling it too.
  •  

sveebee85

Quote from: Megan Joanne on June 11, 2014, 11:35:52 AM
You look amazing! Hope you are feeling it too.

thank you so much!  :)
yes i do! i´m really happy with myself and it´s getting better from day to day.
to see the woman i am makes me totally happy - it´s so wonderful :)
But sometimes there´re also moments when i´m a bit sad cause it seams that i see the man´s face and body trough :(
  •  

E-Brennan

Quote from: Brooke777 on June 08, 2014, 10:49:42 AM
Today marks my 2 year anniversary for starting hrt. To commemorate the event, I decided to finally post a couple of pictures on Susan's. Here are a before, and after. The after was taken yesterday at the zoo with my son. (I have never posted pictures, so let me know if you can't see them)

What a great picture - one of the best I've ever seen here.  You've turned into a cutie, Brooke, but the fact that two years down the road you're still part of a family and your son is so happy and proud and accepting of you brought a tear to my eye.  You're a very lucky young lady, and he's a very lucky young man!   :)
  •  

Shantel

Wow, you were gorgeous in both before and after photos!
  •  

Brooke777

Quote from: __________ on June 12, 2014, 04:02:25 PM
What a great picture - one of the best I've ever seen here.  You've turned into a cutie, Brooke, but the fact that two years down the road you're still part of a family and your son is so happy and proud and accepting of you brought a tear to my eye.  You're a very lucky young lady, and he's a very lucky young man!   :)
Yes, I truly am a lucky woman. I have the most wonderful, amazing son in the world. Thank you for your kind words.
  •  

Evelyn K

(Please don't quote the photo's, they will be removed later.)

Well. Here goes nuttin!

Nearly 12 years ago vs today - 3 months HRT No laser yet.

•  

Megan Joanne

Now when seeing those two pictures side by side, I can definitely see the femininity shining through, quite a bit, in your now pic. Yeah, get rid of all that facial hair (you going to do your eyebrows too?), some more time on those hormones, and you should be good.
  •  

Evelyn K

Do you think I really have to do my eyebrows .... awww geez I just did them! Maybe after laser I don't want to risk being clocked.
  •  

sveebee85

Quote from: NikaKeyo on June 12, 2014, 09:18:41 PM
Heyas, Nikari Keyotsumi here. I'm new here but I figured I would post a before and after picture.

Before picture: Around 22 yr

After pictures: 26 yr old & 3 1/2 years on hrt.
First one is my hair dry and in a ponytail so makes my hair look short :3

Second is after getting my hair wet in the pool. so it got all curly and all over the place.

awesome! your expression is much more friendly than in boy-mode - really like it!
  •  

sveebee85

Quote from: Evelyn K on June 13, 2014, 07:39:15 AM
Do you think I really have to do my eyebrows .... awww geez I just did them! Maybe after laser I don't want to risk being clocked.

i agree with her.
sometimes we´ve to do a bit more to pass,especially when you´re starting hrt.
probably, if hrt worked a alot in your face structure, you can leave those things and turn back more into a natural look :)
  •  

April Lee

I believe I am getting better and more natural with the makeup. I am perfectly aware that I am almost 60, and I am dressing like a teenage girl at the moment. But this is the second time I have gone through puberty, and I am intending to make this time a lot more fun

3 Weeks Before Starting HRT

Day 126 of HRT

Day 128 of HRT
  •  

Ginny

April, you look so cute in that red dress and belt! I wouldn't worry about dress to much as that look seems pretty good on you. Trust me in that I say I know many more people your age that don't even seem to know how to dress let alone style like they want to live and feel young again.

What you said actually reminded me of a cartoon episode i once watched, where the villan wanted  to make all the older population super cute and everyone was in frocks and suits.
  •  

Emily1996

April your dress is amazing, what a change!!! You look fabolous! The only thing about the dress is that I wouldn't wear it for an everyday look because it's very short lol but if you confident enough go for it, but to me it seems more adapt for a nighty time clubbing scene XD
  •  

Allyda

Quote from: NikaKeyo on June 12, 2014, 09:18:41 PM
Heyas, Nikari Keyotsumi here. I'm new here but I figured I would post a before and after picture.

After pictures: 26 yr old & 3 1/2 years on hrt.

WOW!! You were even cute as a guy -and I'm into girls! You're even more adorable in your after photos. You look gorgeous girl!!

Ally :icon_flower:
Allyda
Full Time August 2009
HRT Dec 27 2013
VFS [ ? ]
FFS [ ? ]
SRS Spring 2015

•  

Roni

Quote from: April Lee on June 13, 2014, 09:45:04 AM
I believe I am getting better and more natural with the makeup. I am perfectly aware that I am almost 60, and I am dressing like a teenage girl at the moment. But this is the second time I have gone through puberty, and I am intending to make this time a lot more fun

3 Weeks Before Starting HRT

Day 126 of HRT

Day 128 of HRT

Looking years younger April. :)

And you're fine! Dress how you want. That is definitely not how teenage girls dress---more like young adult during a fun night out. ;)
On the wild journey to self-discovery. Free yourself.
  •