Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

The All New 'Before & After Topic (v 2.0)

Started by Jennygirl, July 01, 2013, 03:41:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaylee

Quote from: Ultimus on September 22, 2013, 09:17:12 PM
Wow, you look like a teenager now, that much younger!

:-)  Thank you so much!!!  I actually get ID'd quite frequently since starting hormones, bit of a pain though as I don't drive and haven't updated my passport yet...needless to say I get some entertaining looks off counter staff :D
  •  

Gina_Z

Quote from: Alaia on July 01, 2013, 04:29:41 AM
Damn girl! That's amazing, great job!

So many of the transformations here just blow my mind. Definitely gives me hope.

Alaia, your avatar looks super cute.
  •  

Byron

Quote from: Dee on September 22, 2013, 02:06:00 AM

Dee, this is an amazing transformation.  You are a beautiful person, and it looks like things will turn out pretty well for you.  Keep it up! ;)
  •  

Bookworm

Everybody looks so pretty it gives me hope.
  •  

E-Brennan

Kaylee, that's some awesome hair - the color really suits you.  Awesome results.  Totally cute.  Jealous.

I'm happy that your confidence is up as well.  Sounds like you're surrounded by some very supportive and understanding people.  Double jealous.

Healthy weight loss?  Triple jealous.

Looking like a girl in her early twenties too when all is said and done?  That's crazy good in terms of results.

Congrats!
  •  

Kaylee

Quote from: Michele on September 24, 2013, 04:38:38 PM
Kaylee, that's some awesome hair - the color really suits you.  Awesome results.  Totally cute.  Jealous.

I'm happy that your confidence is up as well.  Sounds like you're surrounded by some very supportive and understanding people.  Double jealous.

Healthy weight loss?  Triple jealous.

Looking like a girl in her early twenties too when all is said and done?  That's crazy good in terms of results.

Congrats!

Thank you so much, that's just put a massive smile on my face where chocolate just wasn't cutting it (having a "I'm fat and ugly" day.  Though my housemate did say I was acting just like a teenage girl, which is awesome in itself I suppose :)
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: Kaylee on September 24, 2013, 05:15:20 PM
Thank you so much, that's just put a massive smile on my face where chocolate just wasn't cutting it (having a "I'm fat and ugly" day.  Though my housemate did say I was acting just like a teenage girl, which is awesome in itself I suppose :)

You'll never be fat Kaylee! Chocolate is 100 calories per oz. +/- love it though, but it is a prescription for an unwanted muffin top.
  •  

Alice Elanore

Quote from: Kaylee on September 15, 2013, 09:37:17 AM
Here's a pic of me from Feb 2012 and another from last week, about 12 months on hormones (6 months on a low dose, stepped up in March), sorry for the shoddy quality...

The confidence boost I've had since coming out to people makes wish I wish I'd started at 20 instead of 30 though :-(

Wow...this is kinda scary...you look exactly like my sister when she was in her 20's. Absolutely amazing  :)
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: Alice Elanore on September 24, 2013, 07:04:21 PM
Wow...this is kinda scary...you look exactly like my sister when she was in her 20's. Absolutely amazing  :)

The photo of her former self looks like that biker guy on "Falling Skies"
  •  

Dreams2014

Look like two entirely different people. Brilliant.
Farewell to my friends, farewell to the life I knew. I burn what once was, and in the ashes I am born anew.
  •  

Kaylee

Quote from: Shantel on September 24, 2013, 05:21:01 PM
You'll never be fat Kaylee! Chocolate is 100 calories per oz. +/- love it though, but it is a prescription for an unwanted muffin top.

It is possible...my nickname used to be Chubb in secondary school :(   I must remember not to weigh myself when already feeling down and angry!!!

You know its funny, but I was always more of a jelly sweets kinda person before hrt, I didn't really see the appeal in chocolate that much.  Now though it's another matter! (hate to perpetuate stereotypes, but apparently this one's true :)

Thank you :)  I figure if I just refuse to grow up mentally then the body will follow, like those crazy monks that can control body temperature/heart rate but more useful!!!

Quote from: Shantel on September 24, 2013, 08:32:25 PM
The photo of her former self looks like that biker guy on "Falling Skies"

Hehe.  I'm more used to the Ozzy/Jesus references :)

Quote from: Dreams2014 on September 25, 2013, 04:09:40 AM
Look like two entirely different people. Brilliant.

Thank you, I have actually managed to pass for an hour or so before my friends bf clocked on that we'd already met and partied quite hard together.

His name is Davros - well, its really Dave but everyone calls him Davros - and I looked like this last time I saw him, how could he forget me!!

Pic's from about a year ago after 3 months low dose spiro/e btw to keep pics on topic :)

Thanks darlings, you've all really cheered me up ;D
  •  

TheLance

Once you've lost everything, you're free to do anything.
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: Kaylee on September 26, 2013, 01:42:34 PM

Pic's from about a year ago after 3 months low dose spiro/e btw to keep pics on topic :)

Thanks darlings, you've all really cheered me up ;D

There is a lot of real creative character wearing that getup....Cute!
  •  

Mlle. Glistenburg

Here are two before (older pics) as of Fall 2012:

Here is a new pic as of Summer 2013:

Here is a current pic as of Fall 2013:

265 days full-time, 186 days on HRT, and 132 days with legal uniformity and counting....
"Human beings are no longer born to their place in life, and chained down by an inexorable bond to the place they are born to, but are free to employ their faculties, and such favourable chances as offer, to achieve the lot which may appear to them most desirable."
― John Stuart Mill
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: Mlle. Glistenburg on September 29, 2013, 11:47:13 AM

265 days full-time, 186 days on HRT, and 132 days with legal uniformity and counting....

Wow, really a 180 degree turn and pretty!
  •  

Mlle. Glistenburg

Quote from: Shantel on September 29, 2013, 11:54:34 AM
Wow, really a 180 degree turn and pretty!

Shantel, your words are too kind. Thanks deary!
"Human beings are no longer born to their place in life, and chained down by an inexorable bond to the place they are born to, but are free to employ their faculties, and such favourable chances as offer, to achieve the lot which may appear to them most desirable."
― John Stuart Mill
  •  

Gina_Z

Quote from: Mlle. Glistenburg on September 29, 2013, 11:47:13 AM

Here is a current pic as of Fall 2013:

WOW. What a difference! The dark hair looks great too.
  •  

Assoluta

Not strictly a before and after photo, but the one on the left is 7 years ago, pre-hormones, and the one on the right was today. I thought of comparing because it feels like I've come full circle and returned to a similar look that I had back then. I never looked particularly masculine, but I didn't always pass pre-hormones. It's difficult to put my finger on what's changed, except it seems my features look 'finer' and 'thinner' now.

It takes balls to go through SRS!

My singing and music channel - Visit pwetty pwease!!!:

http://www.youtube.com/user/Kibouo?feature=mhee
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: Assoluta on September 29, 2013, 03:58:56 PM
Not strictly a before and after photo, but the one on the left is 7 years ago, pre-hormones, and the one on the right was today. I thought of comparing because it feels like I've come full circle and returned to a similar look that I had back then. I never looked particularly masculine, but I didn't always pass pre-hormones. It's difficult to put my finger on what's changed, except it seems my features look 'finer' and 'thinner' now.

You have changed considerably. Your features seem more delicate, eyebrows are thinned and eyes look better. I'm not sure, but was that a wig in your first photo?
  •  

Assoluta

Quote from: Shantel on September 29, 2013, 04:06:13 PM
You have changed considerably. Your features seem more delicate, eyebrows are thinned and eyes look better. I'm not sure, but was that a wig in your first photo?

It was indeed a wig!
It takes balls to go through SRS!

My singing and music channel - Visit pwetty pwease!!!:

http://www.youtube.com/user/Kibouo?feature=mhee
  •