Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

The All New 'Before & After Topic (v 2.0)

Started by Jennygirl, July 01, 2013, 03:41:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jennygirl

Quote from: Christine Eryn on October 08, 2013, 06:50:01 PM
PLEEEASE tell me what you use to get such beautiful, flawless skin!  :o

1) coconut oil used daily for makeup remover & moisturizer at night - also as a shave oil
2) a few dabs of bobbi brown concealer for the occasional dark circle and hiding that last bit of upper lip beard shadow
3) *very* light dash of makeup forever HD powder across areas w/ concealer to set it
4) a few swipes of blush
5) good lighting for the photo! (a window or diffused light source at a forward angle to the face)

Bottom line: coconut oil is my jam :D I hope this helps!
  •  

truetranssoulrebel

•  

Christine Eryn

Quote from: Jennygirl on October 08, 2013, 07:07:05 PM
1) coconut oil used daily for makeup remover & moisturizer at night - also as a shave oil
2) a few dabs of bobbi brown concealer for the occasional dark circle and hiding that last bit of upper lip beard shadow
3) *very* light dash of makeup forever HD powder across areas w/ concealer to set it
4) a few swipes of blush
5) good lighting for the photo! (a window or diffused light source at a forward angle to the face)

Coconut oil? Fascinating! That never occured to me. I am gonna run out to Target ASAP and buy some! I do need concealer too, especially now that my HRT has really thinned out my face (in a good way), especially my eye sockets. Thanks for the tips!  ;D
"There was a sculptor, and he found this stone, a special stone. He dragged it home and he worked on it for months, until he finally finished. When he was ready he showed it to his friends and they said he had created a great statue. And the sculptor said he hadn't created anything, the statue was always there, he just cleared away the small peices." Rambo III
  •  

Shantel

4) a few swipes of blush

ShaunaNinjagirl is a pretty Native American member here with beautiful skin, she is a big advocate of coconut oil use for moisturizer!
  •  

E-Brennan

truetranssoulrebel, I'm absolutely flawed.  You look great, and the difference between 2011 and now is amazing.  I sooooo wish I had your long, dark curly hair.  And if that's only four months HRT, the next year will just make you cuter and cuter, although most girls would kill to be as cute as you are right now.  Thanks for sharing!   :)
  •  

RavenMoon

Quote from: Michele on October 10, 2013, 09:37:40 AM
truetranssoulrebel, I'm absolutely flawed.

Did you mean "floored" or do you have a lot of imperfections? ;)
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: RavenMoon on October 10, 2013, 09:54:27 AM
Did you mean "floored" or do you have a lot of imperfections? ;)

It was the southern accent in print is all!
  •  

Danielle Emmalee

Quote from: Shantel on October 10, 2013, 10:24:56 AM
It was the southern accent in print is all!

Oh lawd jesus its a fahr!  Ain't no body got time fo dat.
Discord, I'm howlin' at the moon
And sleepin' in the middle of a summer afternoon
Discord, whatever did we do
To make you take our world away?

Discord, are we your prey alone,
Or are we just a stepping stone for taking back the throne?
Discord, we won't take it anymore
So take your tyranny away!
  •  

Jamie D

Quote from: truetranssoulrebel on October 09, 2013, 08:58:16 AM
May 2011

October 2013 (4 Months HRT)

You are making good progress.  Still doing your YouTubes?
  •  

Sammy

Jenny, You look great - as always :)
And thanks for the tip :) Just bought myself a bottle of coconut oil and my skin really likes it and it smells sooo nice :).

P.S. I have also read that it can be rubbed into scalp for increased hair growth and also used as a lubricant. Errr... nevermind :P.

•  

{Alice}

I can post the first pictures of my transition

I started my ths since 2 months
I also made a spectacular diet

April 23, 2013. I weighed 216 pounds

today. I weigh 165 pounds

I'm not wearing makeup and I wear clothes of guy

•  

Harlow

Well it's only been 2 months, but thought it would be interesting to post. All of these have been taken in 2013 so all very recent.

Just before I went completely femme I took up a dandy stache  :laugh:

Me with a mohawk :)

Went from my usual platinum blonde...

to my new beloved blue hair XD

The beginning!!

And 1 and 2 month photos...

•  

{Alice}

You have beautiful eyes and a very androgynous body. A touch of makeup is enough to make you "pass." Your changes will probably be very good.

•  

{Alice}

Quote from: Jennygirl on October 07, 2013, 12:18:21 PM

The time, it's flyin' now! Can't wait to have my first xmas as myself. My mom sent me a message the other day "I can't wait to spend christmas with my DAUGHTER!" (she did use caps :D)

I cannot believe it's only been 10 months... Feels like at least twice as long.

I am very happy for you. What a change in so little time.

My mother accept my progressive feminization but many problems with hormones ^ ^

How old are you out of curiosity. I'm 26, I think at my age, it still can there be big changes

•  

Sammy

Arno, Jenny is even a bit older than You ;).
* ♡ Emily ♡ runs and hides
  •  

Lauren5

Love that 50/50 split, Harlow. That's pretty awesome how you practically could switch between genders. Your face is perfect for both.
Hey, you've reached Lauren's signature! If you have any questions, want to talk, or just need a shoulder to cry on, leave me a message, and I'll get back to you.
*beep*

Full time: 12/12/13
Started hormones: 26/3/14
FFS: No clue, winter/spring 2014/15 maybe?
SRS: winter/spring 2014/15?
  •  

Jennygirl

Quote from: arno on October 13, 2013, 07:54:23 AM
I am very happy for you. What a change in so little time.

My mother accept my progressive feminization but many problems with hormones ^ ^

How old are you out of curiosity. I'm 26, I think at my age, it still can there be big changes

Thank you Arno :) I am 29 and had good changes from HRT, so my guess is at 26 you'll be just fine! Sorry to hear you are having problems with hormones :(

Harlow- I love your progression! Keep it up you are looking great!
  •  

abbyt89

It's been almost exactly a year since I started hormones! My life has been so much better since transitioning, and I can't wait to see where I am in another year. :)

•  

Amelia Pond

Quote from: abbyt89 on October 13, 2013, 07:32:45 PM
It's been almost exactly a year since I started hormones! My life has been so much better since transitioning, and I can't wait to see where I am in another year. :)

:o Wow! I can't believe you could have ever been your before picture. You are way to beautiful and feminine to have ever been that before guy. :)

Amy
  •  

monica93304

Quote from: abbyt89 on October 13, 2013, 07:32:45 PM

Abby. You look incredible. HRT and sacrifices are worth it.
  •