Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

The All New 'Before & After Topic (v 2.0)

Started by Jennygirl, July 01, 2013, 03:41:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HelloKitty

Thxs girls, that means a lot for me to hear that. <3
I'm full time so I'm happy at least to just be myself but cant wait to see what happens later on.

Each new day I get a lil happier :)
  •  

HelloKitty

Quote from: Miyuki on November 13, 2013, 02:41:34 PM
Wow, you really have a remarkably feminine face for never having taken hormones. I guess there are those of us who really had no business trying to pass as male in the first place. ;)

You're too sweet haha! Thank you. :3
  •  

Sara

Since it's been almost 9 months since I started HRT, I figured I'd post a quick before and after.

This is me at 16, back in 2010:

And here's a picture I took yesterday after an appointment with an aesthetician: (spelling?)
Sorry about the hair, it's like that because it needed to be out of the way during the makeup process. :P

•  

Danielle Emmalee

Looking really good, Sara.  From the looks of the before picture you had a pretty good starting point.
Discord, I'm howlin' at the moon
And sleepin' in the middle of a summer afternoon
Discord, whatever did we do
To make you take our world away?

Discord, are we your prey alone,
Or are we just a stepping stone for taking back the throne?
Discord, we won't take it anymore
So take your tyranny away!
  •  

Ludwig

This topic should give almost every male-to-female transgender hope for a good outcome.  It is inspiring.

Congratulations to all who posted in it.
  •  

Jill F

It is awesome to read this thread!  Tears of joy.

I'll put up pics soon, but I'm not sure when a good "after" point will be.   Still a work in progress.   Anyway, the avatar is a recent pic of me being silly.  I do that. 

Imagine the "before" of me looking like "what if Fred Flintstone played in an '80s metal band".
  •  

Ms Grace

Grace
----------------------------------------------
Transition 1.0 (Julie): HRT 1989-91
Self-denial: 1991-2013
Transition 2.0 (Grace): HRT June 24 2013
Full-time: March 24, 2014 :D
  •  

MadeleineG

Quote from: Jill F on November 14, 2013, 02:13:40 AM
Imagine the "before" of me looking like "what if Fred Flintstone played in an '80s metal band".

What a mental image!  ;D

•  

Shantel

Quote from: Sara on November 13, 2013, 09:11:32 PM
Since it's been almost 9 months since I started HRT, I figured I'd post a quick before and after.

And here's a picture I took yesterday after an appointment with an aesthetician: (spelling?)
Sorry about the hair, it's like that because it needed to be out of the way during the makeup process. :P

You look darling Sara!
  •  

Harlow

Sara you are so pretty! Very delicate features, I wished I'd stuck with HRT when I was 23 but oh well I'm back on for the long haul with not regrets  8)

•  

Jennifer.L

Quote from: HelloKitty on November 13, 2013, 09:47:28 AM
This is more of a before and in progress, since it's only been 6 weeks since I started an effective HRT regimine.  I think I looke the same in both, but meh.

Hopefully the hormones will start working and in maybe 6-12 months I will post a real before and after :)

Give the meds time, they do work.  Jsut frustratingly slow.  But I'd say your looking great.  I'd go lighter on the eyebrows and add blush.  bt that not big.  you look great girl :)
Live your life.

•  

SRat

Quote from: Orange Creamsicle on November 13, 2013, 09:13:11 PM
Looking really good, Sara.  From the looks of the before picture you had a pretty good starting point.

Oh my gosh, is this post surgery? If so, who was your surgeon? Amazing results!
  •  

HelloKitty

Quote from: Jennifer.L on November 14, 2013, 05:37:34 PM

Give the meds time, they do work.  Jsut frustratingly slow.  But I'd say your looking great.  I'd go lighter on the eyebrows and add blush.  bt that not big.  you look great girl :)

Hehe thanks. :) Couldnt agree more about the eyebrows, they were overdone this time. It's because they needa be waxed...so bad. Not easy to get em looking good atm :(

And yes I would like blush actually, but have none atm. I needa lotta stuff I don't have!
  •  

HelloKitty

Quote from: Sara on November 13, 2013, 09:11:32 PM

You look great Sara! Quite a change already from before. Oh to be early 20's again like you...lucky girl :)
  •  

Ashey

A couple before pics. They're several years old though lol. Me trying to look femmy within a year or two of deciding to transition. Thankfully the quality and lighting wasn't good so my nose was hidden! Only recently started HRT so I'll give it until maybe the end of the year or early next year before I post a current pic. :P

•  

Ms Grace

Looking forward to seeing your progress Ashey... also, your avatar is the cutest thing ever! ;D
Grace
----------------------------------------------
Transition 1.0 (Julie): HRT 1989-91
Self-denial: 1991-2013
Transition 2.0 (Grace): HRT June 24 2013
Full-time: March 24, 2014 :D
  •  

Jennygirl

Wow, there have been seeing some very beautiful ladies posting in this thread. Congrats to all of you!

Sara, HelloKitty, and Ashey- you are all killin' it! Thanks for sharing the photos :)
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: Ashey on November 14, 2013, 07:36:56 PM
A couple before pics. They're several years old though lol. Me trying to look femmy within a year or two of deciding to transition. Thankfully the quality and lighting wasn't good so my nose was hidden! Only recently started HRT so I'll give it until maybe the end of the year or early next year before I post a current pic. :P

You're pretty darned cute there Ashley, you should be fabulous!
  •  

Cassie 4 Ever!!!

Ok, I got a few before, and few not after but Now pics. To make it fair, I selected only photos that have no make up on, and nothing super feminine. I tightened the shirt to show body change and shape.

First two are from 1 year ago, and the third was from 6 years ago.

All of these are from this month. Far left is my actual hair, and the next two are with my wig. I do not have make up on in these. I believe you can hide a lot with makeup.
  •