Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

The All New 'Before & After Topic (v 2.0)

Started by Jennygirl, July 01, 2013, 03:41:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lauren5

Hey, you've reached Lauren's signature! If you have any questions, want to talk, or just need a shoulder to cry on, leave me a message, and I'll get back to you.
*beep*

Full time: 12/12/13
Started hormones: 26/3/14
FFS: No clue, winter/spring 2014/15 maybe?
SRS: winter/spring 2014/15?
  •  

madi_craig

~Madison Elise~
  •  

Miranda Catherine

Madi, your change is amazing and you're really pretty! I take it that you're living full time, but if you're not you should be! If I was to see you on the street I'd know you're female, no questions asked. smile_ima, I disagree with your roomie, I can tell the difference in your photos. Although you had a pretty feminine face before HRT, the fat distribution in your face is easy to see and you definitely look even more female after you began hormones. And Riley, your change is huge too. I went back to see your original post and your photo at 11 yrs. old made me very sad because only another TS girl/woman knows the pain behind another TS eyes. It's really wondrous and wonderful to see all the incredible changes going on in our photos in this thread, but I always look at the pre HRT pics to see the differences in the eyes. Maybe I'm crazy, but I believe what the Bible says that, "the eyes are the windows of the soul", and where there's so much pain no matter how we tried to hide it, pre HRT, the differences in the eyes are sometimes even bigger than the huge physical changes. I see deep sadness replaced by joy, tenuous at first, but growing stronger with every photo. I'm sooo jealous of all of you young ladies in that you had the guts, the tenacity and the good sense to begin transition at this most opportune time in history to begin your transformations from existence to true happiness. God bless us all! Hugs, Mira
These three years have been the best of my entire life
ones I've been able to live without lying
and the only time I've had since the age of twelve
I haven't constantly thought about dying

•  

RavenMoon

Quote from: madi_craig on December 10, 2013, 05:22:14 PM

Pics are from my phone, so they look kind of weird.
Nonetheless, Boy mode vs. Girl Mode

Very nice!

I love this thread. Can't wait until I can contribute. :)
  •  

evecrook

Quote from: Ashey on November 21, 2013, 06:11:19 PM
Guy-mode. 5 weeks HRT. Overexposed and blurry, just how I like it. xD

very nice
  •  

Mickie

There are so many crazy transformations here!

Quote from: Jennygirl on July 01, 2013, 03:41:32 AM
week 1

btw, Jenny, i think your "before" pics look kind of like David Guetta

Dude, do you even normal?
  •  

Lara the Lover and the Fighter

Always my favorite thread.  I can't wait to post my pics one day.  Keep em comin!!
  •  

Emi

Quote from: Orihime on December 01, 2013, 08:59:52 PM
So I've clicked over 12 months of kicking my Y chromosome's butt, here's a before/after in celebration:

Awesome change!! You look great
  •  

Shelly Lullaby

Quote from: Jennygirl on July 01, 2013, 03:41:32 AM
week 1 vs week 30

14 months ago vs today

I literally almost cried when I saw this. You are so beautiful and cute.  :icon_love: Also, just the other day I watched your Yeson video on YouTube, you have an amazing, overly sweet voice.  :icon_cute:
"All the hardest, coldest people you meet were once as soft as water. And that's the tragedy of living."
  •  

madi_craig

Thank you so much miranda and raven! I am not full-time, but would love to be.
Family issues and things have caused me not to dive in all the way.
However, you ladies are extremely encouraging!
~Madison Elise~
  •  

madi_craig

Also, @Jennygirl. I have to agree with everyone on here about you.
Honestly, you have become a HUGE inspiration in my life!
If I transition half as well as you I will be overjoyed.
~Madison Elise~
  •  

Angélique LaCava

me at 19 compared to how I looked at 14 (btw that's my jr high school pic that's why theres a reflection lol)
  •  

Rowan Rue

So I finally made a transition video.  Here it is, 1 yr!

Thanks you Jenny for helping me with the music <3

My personal blog is [url=http
  •  

BunnyBee

•  

Violet Bloom

Rowan, I aspire to even a fraction of your fashionability.  Your style in every way never ceases to amaze me every time I see new material from you.  There seems to be some natural sense and skill for it built into your mind.  When I need a little fashion inspiration in the future I will look back at your photos for some ideas.  I want to put on a good show while I still have some youth left in me.

•  

Angélique LaCava

i redid the callage I posted, but anyway do yall see any difference in my face? if so can yall tell me whats different and more feminine looking. im still not on hormones. this is comparing how I look now at 19 to how I looked at 14
  •  

Aina

Quote from: Angélique LaCava on December 17, 2013, 04:57:19 PM
i redid the callage I posted, but anyway do yall see any difference in my face? if so can yall tell me whats different and more feminine looking. im still not on hormones. this is comparing how I look now at 19 to how I looked at 14

Looks like your younger brother.

Your eyes seem wider and bigger, your cheeks also seem higher up. Pretty amazing again Angelique for no hormones, whats your secret hehe?
  •  

Harlow

Wow Rowan beautiful video! I love all the fashions boy and girl :) I kind of dressed similar as a guy, was going for a dandy, vintage gentleman kind of a thing, even did a handle bar moustache towards the end. Then one day I was like "You know what? I f***ing HATE my moustache"!!!!! And that was the beginning to the end of the gentleman phase and became the lady I was inside all along (and no this is definitely NOT a phase :laugh: )

And like you through it all I found ME and couldn't be happier! Loved the music too, I'm excited to do a transformation video one day too XP

Quote from: Rowan Rue on December 17, 2013, 03:28:40 PM
So I finally made a transition video.  Here it is, 1 yr!

Thanks you Jenny for helping me with the music <3

•  

Emi

Rowan, i  dont have words, love your look, your transformation, everything

Amazing timeline, i love  videos like this because two  timelines like this was my inspiration to found the strengh and make my own change.
  •