Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

The All New 'Before & After Topic (v 2.0)

Started by Jennygirl, July 01, 2013, 03:41:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kyra553

Quote from: ssneha23 on February 21, 2014, 01:48:06 PM
Lol no offence at all. in fact that pic is pretty accurate of what he looked like .. good riddance ..

You're a beautiful girl Natalie .. and beauty is not equated with weight .. I never did and do. But, for a girl like me 180 pounds with a height of 5'4" // 180 pounds was a lot of weight to carry .. I am soo sorry, I did not mean to offend you or anyone with the weight reference.

Hugs - sneha

I have to agree, my guy is starting to finally fade away and my inner bueaty is beginning to show itself to the world. :)

My current height is 5'9 with a few extra pounds (but still declining in weight  :D) just as you no offense was taken, all was taken in good intention. :). We should share more together girl, I think it would be fun.

Quote from: monica93304 on February 23, 2014, 05:36:53 PM
Girl, you look fabulous! Great curves, your youth and HRT will do wonders for you. Thanks for sharing

Thanks Monica, I'm looking forward to all the changes and I get excited just thinking I can finally be who I am. :)
  •  

Jamie D

Quote from: Penny Gurl on February 23, 2014, 02:15:27 PM
So it's been a while since I posted in general but here is my last offical guy head shot circa 2011, along with my first official female headshot from today.

That's really amazing.  It's a different person!
  •  

mandonlym

Quote from: JdlR on February 24, 2014, 08:08:23 PM
That's really amazing.  It's a different person!
And clearly the woman on the right is a lot happier!
  •  

Tori

So it's been a while since I posted in general but here is my last offical guy head shot circa 2011, along with my first official female headshot from today.

You are so different. I LOVE the new headshot. You are a different type entirely. :)

I'd cast you.

•  

Jamie D

Quote from: mandonlym on February 23, 2014, 04:42:44 PM
Here's me at 21 (as a boy often mistaken for a lesbian), at 25 (pre-HRT), and two weeks ago at 38 (no makeup, 11 years postop). Look at those ears! I swear HRT has made my ears less prominent. :)

Wow!  You do not look like you are 38!  I thought it was a typographical error and you were 28.  Then I saw 11 years post-op.  Amazing.
  •  

Riley Skye

Well I'm officially being gendered female everywhere I go so let us celebrate the past 14 months of hrt, the anniversary is on Monday the 3rd lol

My cousins wedding 8-10-2010, father and daughter :3

Halloween 2010, my friend in the background

Photo shoot around abandoned hospital 4-1-2012

And me now living fulling as the young woman I was meant to be <3
Love and peace are eternal
  •  

mandonlym

Quote from: JdlR on February 26, 2014, 03:17:42 PM
Wow!  You do not look like you are 38!  I thought it was a typographical error and you were 28.  Then I saw 11 years post-op.  Amazing.
Awwww, thanks! I get mistaken for younger a lot... I thank my parents for the good genes. :)
  •  

mandonlym

Quote from: Riley Skye on February 26, 2014, 05:17:32 PM

What a cutie pie!
  •  

Alaia

Just wanted to chime in and say how much I adore your hair. That lighter to darker ombre' in curls is just gorgeous!

"Let yourself be silently drawn by the strange pull of what you really love. It will not lead you astray."

― Rumi
  •  

RobinGee

Quote from: Riley Skye on February 26, 2014, 05:17:32 PM
Well I'm officially being gendered female everywhere I go so let us celebrate the past 14 months of hrt, the anniversary is on Monday the 3rd lol

You really look great!
  •  

Leah443

Hi I haven't posted very much on this site but i just want to say that you are all such a source of inspiration to me, and the pics are a source of encouragement as i will be starting HRT sometime this week. so once again thank you everyone for being awesome :D               
  •  

Two Bodies/Same Soul

Quote from: Jennygirl on July 01, 2013, 03:41:32 AM
week 1 vs week 30

14 months ago vs today

Wow Jenny just....wow. This kind of makes me want to cry. :')

I am so lucky to be where I am! :)
  •  

innainka

•  

Sydney_NYC

My first before and after, so here is goes:

In one way, I feel like I have a ways to go, yet in another I can't believe how much has changed in just 2 1/2 months.
(Note that the camera didn't something weird with my flesh tones giving my face some shadows that aren't there.)
Sydney

Born - 1970
Came Out To Self/Wife - Sept-21-2013
Started therapy - Oct-15-2013
Laser and Electrolysis - Oct-24-2013
HRT - Dec-12-2013
Full time - Mar-15-2014
Name change  - June-23-2014
GCS - Nov-2-2017 (Dr Rachel Bluebond-Langner)

•  

LizMarie

That's an amazing before and after!
The meaning of life is to find your gift. The purpose of life is to give it away.

~ Cara Elizabeth
  •  

Carlita

Quote from: innainka on March 02, 2014, 08:44:44 PM
Lets try again....... :icon_censored:

Now THAT is before and after - an amazing (and gorgeous) transformation!
  •  

debpossible

Quote from: Elizabeth1 on February 15, 2014, 12:18:09 AM
I'm so encouraged and impressed by the progress all the girls here have made! It gives me the hope that I can transition and be accepted for who I am within the community. Having had  my diagnosis of gender dysphoria I still waiting for contact from the clinic to get the go ahead to start hrt. I'm getting desperate fast approaching 50. The more time that passes I worry about how ineffective the changes will be!

Judging by your avatar pic I don't think you need to worry.
  •  

Carrie Liz

Time for a one-year update!

Last year, at pretty much this exact time, I posted pictures of myself in the "Could I Pass One Day?" topic for the very first time. In that post, I showed myself wearing several different wigs to see which one would look the best. Yesterday, I just took a picture wearing the exact same wig to compare how I looked then versus how I look now. Here are the results:

(I feel like this should be a good example of the subtle little feminizing changes that HRT can do with your face given enough time.)

Pre-Transition: (November of 2010. On one of the only days that I was somewhat happy with my male appearance. This happened maybe once or twice a year at the most.)

1 year ago: (just past 2 months on HRT)

Yesterday: (just shy of 14 months on HRT)

•  

Alaia

Wow Carrie! You just keep looking more and more amazing!

"Let yourself be silently drawn by the strange pull of what you really love. It will not lead you astray."

― Rumi
  •  

Just Shelly

Quote from: Carrie Liz on March 03, 2014, 10:37:39 PM
Time for a one-year update!

Last year, at pretty much this exact time, I posted pictures of myself in the "Could I Pass One Day?" topic wearing several different wigs to see which one would look the best. Yesterday, I just took a picture wearing the exact same wig to compare how I looked then versus how I look now. Here are the results:

(I feel like this should be a good example of the subtle little feminizing changes that HRT can do with your face given enough time.)

Yesterday: (just shy of 14 months on HRT)
1 year ago: (just past 2 months on HRT)

Very nice Carrie!!

The smile really helps...plus it looks like you styled and brushed the wig better.....but there is definitely a better ora about you now.

Looking good!  :)

•