Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

The All New 'Before & After Topic (v 2.0)

Started by Jennygirl, July 01, 2013, 03:41:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shantel

Quote from: Joanna on March 28, 2014, 07:00:37 PM
H
Spring 2014

Love and hugs Jo xxxxxx

Oh hey Joanna,
     You're onne of my favorite beauties. I love the dress on you in the center photo, drop dead gorgeous lady!
  •  

Joanna

Hey Auntie Shan ;D
So lovely to hear from you, and also for your wonderful comment. Thanks for being there when I needed you xxx
Hey come and check me out here!!........
http://www.youtube.com/user/JennaArriving1 ;D
  •  

llerret

Hello everyone.
I love this thread.  I spend ages browsing all of your pics.  Its always amazing to see all these woman finally becoming who they truly are and it is mind blowing looking at the changes :o

I have been on this site since late 2011 and when I joined I was in a very low place.  I was 36 and could never see how I would ever make a convincing female.  I have had a tough time over the past few years.  Its been hard, but as you can see below it has all been worth it.

Summer 2010

Spring 2014

Love and hugs Jo xxxxxx

Wow what an amazing transformation :) Puberty did you well lol
What's your workout routine?
  •  

piglet smith

Yes, you've turned out great, Joanna!  Very natural and pretty.
  •  

Joanna

Hey Llerret
I don't really work out that often.  I am generally just quite active day to day.  I lost a shed load of weight on HRT and I have my mothers genetics which also helps a lot.
By the way you look absolutely gorgeous x
Hey come and check me out here!!........
http://www.youtube.com/user/JennaArriving1 ;D
  •  

llerret

Quote from: Joanna on March 28, 2014, 07:20:48 PM
Hey Llerret
I don't really work out that often.  I am generally just quite active day to day.  I lost a shed load of weight on HRT and I have my mothers genetics which also helps a lot.

Thank you, Joanna! You look amazing yourself!
I wish my body was as great looking as yours.
All the women in my family are not very slender or fit and so I'm paranoid and finding myself with lots of body issues though I'm very skinny and fit now. I'm just scared that HRT will ruin my body lol. That's why I was asking about your regimen because again, your body looks phenomenal! I'm so glad you're out of that dark place and are happy
  •  

Aquarelle

Hello everyone.
I love this thread.  I spend ages browsing all of your pics.  Its always amazing to see all these woman finally becoming who they truly are and it is mind blowing looking at the changes :o

I have been on this site since late 2011 and when I joined I was in a very low place.  I was 36 and could never see how I would ever make a convincing female.  I have had a tough time over the past few years.  Its been hard, but as you can see below it has all been worth it.

Summer 2010

Spring 2014

Love and hugs Jo xxxxxx

Your transition is wonderful! I am jealous... :)
  •  

Melissa_fox

Wow Joanna, you look amazing!

Quote from: Joanna on March 28, 2014, 07:20:48 PM
Hey Llerret
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: Melissa_fox on March 29, 2014, 10:41:31 AM
Wow Joanna, you look amazing!

She is totally amazing, I followed her transition closely and it wasn't easy for her, but she stuck to her guns and prevailed over all the adversity that we all have both real and imagined. She's a great example to all here and I do admire her so much as do so many others who know her.
  •  

Evelyn K

Spring 2014

Love and hugs Jo xxxxxx

Jesus Christ you look hot here....! You definitely got it.
  •  

KayCeeDee

Before and after, in celebration of 16 months!  Looking forward to seeing what the next 16 bring..

•  

Shantel

Quote from: Orihime on March 29, 2014, 07:34:38 PM
Before and after, in celebration of 16 months!  Looking forward to seeing what the next 16 bring..

Cripes Orihime you pretty thing, who's the beast next to you hon?  ;D Looking beautiful!
  •  

RobinGee

Orihime like I said you are on my jelly list!  ;)
  •  

stephaniec

Quote from: Orihime on March 29, 2014, 07:34:38 PM

you have a very natural look in the car shot. Kind of like surfs up.
  •  

KayCeeDee

Surf's Up is right, I spent the day on the beach in Santa Monica!
  •  

Tori

Finally got the guts to do this.

When possible, start with a beard pic.

Then follow with one where you just look funny.

Then, start HRT.

Play with makeup.

Go shopping.

Play with hair.

Go casual.

Play dress up.

Have fun.

Wait for what's next.

4 1/2 months. Finally, the time, hormones and effort are starting to yield results for this 38 year old. Now, for the eyebrows and beard... still a long way to go.

•  

MadeleineG

Yay Tori!

I'm so excited to see your pics. :D

You look great and very confident. Thank you for sharing your photo narrative.
  •  

Kara Jayde

*tiptoes in*

Hii, I'm new here but I just wanted to say, looking through this thread has been such an uplifting experience. It truly gives me hope, you're all so beautiful ^^ <3

•  

Shantel

Quote from: Tori on March 29, 2014, 10:57:28 PM
Finally got the guts to do this.

When possible, start with a beard pic.

Wait for what's next.

4 1/2 months. Finally, the time, hormones and effort are starting to yield results for this 38 year old. Now, for the eyebrows and beard... still a long way to go.

Wow Tori, who would have known? You clean up nicely and have made huge strides already, stick with it girlfriend!
  •  

stephaniec

•