Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

The All New 'Before & After Topic (v 2.0)

Started by Jennygirl, July 01, 2013, 03:41:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tori

Thank you all. Wigs and makeup. And hormones.

•  

Tori

Quote from: Shantel on March 30, 2014, 08:15:25 AM
Wow Tori, who would have known? You clean up nicely and have made huge strides already, stick with it girlfriend!

Those two photos were shot in the same spot. Different angles. Different times. Within 7 months of each other.

•  

Tori

Quote from: Orihime on March 29, 2014, 07:34:38 PM
Before and after, in celebration of 16 months!  Looking forward to seeing what the next 16 bring..

You inspired me to post. I do not recognize him. I recognize you. You have been there on chat.

You look so good!

•  

Carlita

Quote from: Joanna on March 28, 2014, 07:00:37 PM
Hello everyone.
I love this thread.  I spend ages browsing all of your pics.  Its always amazing to see all these woman finally becoming who they truly are and it is mind blowing looking at the changes :o

I have been on this site since late 2011 and when I joined I was in a very low place.  I was 36 and could never see how I would ever make a convincing female.  I have had a tough time over the past few years.  Its been hard, but as you can see below it has all been worth it.

Summer 2010

Spring 2014

Love and hugs Jo xxxxxx

Amazing! :o You look gorgeous and I would kill for your curves. I look at your waist, hips and butt, and all I can think is, 'How did she do it?'

So, let us in on the secret ... how did you do it????
  •  

Joanna

Hey Carlita,
Thank you very much....
A few people have asked the same question. I have to be honest I think there are a few reasons I have a waist/hip ratio.
Firstly, its the angle I am standing at! Just off centre, it makes you look more curvy and I have put on a bit of fat around by backside so this helps to show it off and add the curve.  The dress is tight and has a flattering pattern to enhance your curves. Also, I lost a lot of weight when I started HRT.  My stomach is literally concave every morning.  When I stand up it measures 28".  Another reason which I think probably has a lot to do with it, is I initially transitioned as a Teenager.  I started HRT when I had just turned 16 I was on high dose E for 2 years during the final part of my puberty.  I am certain that my hips did widen slightly.  Not by much, but enough that now it shows.  That's all I can think.  I don't work out crazy, or have a strict routine in the method to build muscle. However, I know that by doing squats, leg lifts, lunges etc, this really can help to shape your lower half.
xxx
Hey come and check me out here!!........
http://www.youtube.com/user/JennaArriving1 ;D
  •  

Joanna

Quote from: Shantel on March 29, 2014, 10:54:35 AM
She is totally amazing, I followed her transition closely and it wasn't easy for her, but she stuck to her guns and prevailed over all the adversity that we all have both real and imagined. She's a great example to all here and I do admire her so much as do so many others who know her.

Thank you Shan, Thank you for sticking by me and recognising its been tough.  Its tough for us all.  We fight not just the demons around us, but out own inner demons too.xx
Hey come and check me out here!!........
http://www.youtube.com/user/JennaArriving1 ;D
  •  

HaleyT

Hi everyone!  Here I am, transitioning at 35 years old.

Pre-everything:

Now, after about 4 months on Hormones and 6 months laser hair removal:

Next-up is FFS in 2 weeks! :)
  •  

Sarah Anne

Quote from: HaleyT on April 01, 2014, 03:22:15 AM

Pre-everything:

FFS?? You look like you're doing great without it! Congrats on transitioning!! ^_^
  •  

V M

I'm not seeing a need for FFS either Haley  :)  I think you look very nice
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Nicolette

You certainly make a better looking girl than a guy. Maybe your nose could help with a bit of refinement, or even perhaps the hairline, but I'd be hard pushed to call it FFS. But I wouldn't knock cosmetic surgery, as I know that can boost confidence when we still see our old selves in the mirror.
  •  

Kara Jayde

Pre-everything:

Wow, only four months in and you're looking amazing ^^ You don't even seem to need the FFS

•  

HaleyT

Thank you for all your comments, you are all amazing  ;D

I did pick a couple of my better photos, so the need for FFS is not that obvious.  If you see me from the profile, or without makeup and a big grin on my face it may be a different story.   ;)

I can't wait to be able to go out without any makeup on and still be gendered correctly!
  •  

Autumn

Pre-everything:

Wow! I agree with everyone else. I really don't think you need FFS.

stephaniec

Quote from: V M on April 01, 2014, 05:52:14 AM
I'm not seeing a need for FFS either Haley  :)  I think you look very nice
ditto
  •  

Jill F

Current avatar from about two years ago.  I had just lost 80 pounds from diverticulitis that was so bad that I had a blowout and colovesical fistula that caused flatulence to come out my urethra.  Doc said 1 in 5 to 10 don't survive what I had.  Scary thing was that I was pretty indifferent to death back then.

I have some pretty cool scars now, so I'll never be an underwear model now.   Spanx, maybe?
  •  

Mickie

Dude, do you even normal?
  •  

Jessica Merriman

OK everybody hide the kids and put up the dogs. I suppose you all have the right to see my before shot, argh! Here it is, but first....
DISCLAIMER: I am not responsible for any additional Therapy required after viewing. Those with weak stomachs turn away now!

•  

MadeleineG

Quote from: Jessica Merriman on April 01, 2014, 10:35:07 PM
OK everybody hide the kids and put up the dogs. I suppose you all have the right to see my before shot, argh! Here it is, but first....
DISCLAIMER: I am not responsible for any additional Therapy required after viewing. Those with weak stomachs turn away now!

So much prettier now, baby :D
  •  

stephaniec

•