Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

The All New 'Before & After Topic (v 2.0)

Started by Jennygirl, July 01, 2013, 03:41:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jill F

Wow, Jessica, you look SO much happier now.  I know all about that "I'm about to kill sh%t" look!  I had an ex-bandmate comment once that I smiled more in the last 10 minutes than I did the entire year he was my singer.  And I no longer want to kill him.  Still don't want him singing in my band though...
  •  

Jessica Merriman

Quote from: stephaniec on April 01, 2014, 10:39:49 PM
yea, wise decision
I think that's why no one is clocking me!*giggle* I was much scarier before. ;D

Jill-The first few Therapy sessions I got tagged teamed because they were scared of me. Even had security wait outside! ;D
  •  

Tori

Oh, the old, "Do you promise not to hurt me or yourself? Here. Put your belongings in this bag and put this stupid gown on. Oh, and security will be waiting right outside the door. And we are leaving the door open." thing?

Been there.

You know you look great. I will tell you again though, just in case you forgot. You look great.

•  

Carlita

Quote from: Joanna on March 31, 2014, 02:28:54 PM
Hey Carlita,
Thank you very much....
A few people have asked the same question. I have to be honest I think there are a few reasons I have a waist/hip ratio.
Firstly, its the angle I am standing at! Just off centre, it makes you look more curvy and I have put on a bit of fat around by backside so this helps to show it off and add the curve.  The dress is tight and has a flattering pattern to enhance your curves. Also, I lost a lot of weight when I started HRT.  My stomach is literally concave every morning.  When I stand up it measures 28".  Another reason which I think probably has a lot to do with it, is I initially transitioned as a Teenager.  I started HRT when I had just turned 16 I was on high dose E for 2 years during the final part of my puberty.  I am certain that my hips did widen slightly.  Not by much, but enough that now it shows.  That's all I can think.  I don't work out crazy, or have a strict routine in the method to build muscle. However, I know that by doing squats, leg lifts, lunges etc, this really can help to shape your lower half.
xxx

Thanks, Joanna! I'd send you a proper reply, but I'm too busy taking notes!   ;)
  •  

Lara the Lover and the Fighter

okay screw it....  Here I am.  4 months HRT and yada yada yada.

Ive got a ways to go but I've come a long way.

•  

Shantel

Quote from: Jessica Merriman on April 01, 2014, 10:35:07 PM
OK everybody hide the kids and put up the dogs. I suppose you all have the right to see my before shot, argh! Here it is, but first....
DISCLAIMER: I am not responsible for any additional Therapy required after viewing. Those with weak stomachs turn away now!

You don't look like a happy camper there Jessica, it's hard to believe that was you at one time. Buuut I would be the last one to criticize because my dog still looks better than me in the face.

•  

Shantel

Quote from: Lara the Lover and the Fighter on April 02, 2014, 10:45:34 AM

Lara, watch out for that mean looking dude above you there, he looks really scary!
  •  

Quote from: Shantel on April 02, 2014, 10:54:56 AM
Lara, watch out for that mean looking dude above you there, he looks really scary!

HAH!  Yeah he was horrible but I learned a lot from him. :)
  •  

Jane's Sweet Refrain

That's just four months? If the next four months are like these first four, you'll be in serious male-fail trouble (which, of course, is what you want!)
  •  

Kara Jayde

I think you look great ^^ love the hair!

•  

HaleyT

Lara, you are definitely looking awesome!
  •  

Shantel

•  

stephaniec

doing quite well for 4 months
  •  

Quote from: Jane's Sweet Refrain on April 02, 2014, 06:04:11 PM
That's just four months? If the next four months are like these first four, you'll be in serious male-fail trouble (which, of course, is what you want!)

I sure hope so!  Thanks so much. :D  I love the donkey ears BTW.

Quote from: Nattie on April 02, 2014, 06:47:29 PM
I think you look great ^^ love the hair!

Thanks so much Nattie  <3 <3 <3.  You won't believe how much time I spend on hair!  Im such a novice.

Quote from: HaleyT on April 02, 2014, 07:15:49 PM
Lara, you are definitely looking awesome!

I definitely appreciate it.  <3 <3 <3

Quote from: Shantel on April 02, 2014, 07:19:07 PM
She is awesome!

Aunty Shan, thats like an ocean calling a puddle wet.  You're the one that's awesome.

Quote from: stephaniec on April 02, 2014, 07:44:07 PM
doing quite well for 4 months

Thank you Thank you Thank you.  I wonder sometimes, then I look at that old beard picture. I was Captain Haddock from Tin Tin except I didn't drink.  I was just drunk on depression and dysphoria.  No more of that!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
  •  

FalseHybridPrincess

http://falsehybridprincess.tumblr.com/
Follow me and I ll do your dishes.

Also lets be friends on fb :D
  •  

Natalia

To commemorate my 6 month mark on HRT I decided to make a side-to-side pic comparison since the first day on HRT.

Also, here's some pics of myself before:

When I was with 17 (how I miss this hair!)

With 25, one year before starting HRT

And my transition until now:
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: Natalia on April 02, 2014, 08:43:57 PM
To commemorate my 6 month mark on HRT I decided to make a side-to-side pic comparison since the first day on HRT.

Natalia,
      It's almost too hard to believe!
  •  

barbie

Yes. A great achievement. Hairstyle is indeed critical in your appearance.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

Great achievement Natalia!!
HRT on and off since January 20, 2014
Diagnosed with GD: March 2018

https://www.youtube.com/user/930310
  •  

Hayley

Decided to do a "nearly 9 month" before and after without make-up. I know these aren't the prettiest photos ever but it is what I see in the mirror everyday and I'm starting to hate it less and less. First one is right in the morning before I took my first pill. 2nd two are from this morning right after the shower. And the last one is from my weekend trip up to Philly I do have my shadow covered in that one. Oh and I went from 139 to 124 over these 9 months. Well really it happened like 2 months in but I've kept it off.

Byes!!!! It's been real but this place isn't for me. Good luck in the future everyone.
  •