Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

The All New 'Before & After Topic (v 2.0)

Started by Jennygirl, July 01, 2013, 03:41:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shantel

Quote from: Hayley on April 03, 2014, 07:00:28 AM
Decided to do a "nearly 9 month" before and after without make-up. I know these aren't the prettiest photos ever but it is what I see in the mirror everyday and I'm starting to hate it less and less. First one is right in the morning before I took my first pill. 2nd two are from this morning right after the shower. And the last one is from my weekend trip up to Philly I do have my shadow covered in that one. Oh and I went from 139 to 124 over these 9 months. Well really it happened like 2 months in but I've kept it off.

You're coming right along nicely Haley, you have a really nice face to start with. In the previous photos an Adams's apple is barely discernible and may not be something you will have to address. You'll probably want to shape those eyebrows, and stay on top of lasering the facial hair. You have a nice full head of hair, you might want to get it professionally styled eventually. This photo shows some brow bossing you may want to get fixed eventually too. I know you probably weren't looking for a critique here, but since I have never given you one and your photos show so much I felt compelled to. Try to smile and not look so dour and serious because you have all the signature makings of a real beauty.
  •  

Hayley

Shantel, thank you for the comment/critique. The eyebrows and hair are getting taken care of coming up here before the end of this month. My next trip to Philly a family memeber who is a really good stylist will be helping me out. Mainly I stopped shaping my brows over the past month because I trust her waxing skills over my plucking and would like to give her a larger base to work with. I am working on the smiling thing though. Mental things with photos make that harder than it should be. Anyway thanks! I know I have tons of work to do.
Byes!!!! It's been real but this place isn't for me. Good luck in the future everyone.
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: Hayley on April 03, 2014, 11:03:49 AM
Shantel, thank you for the comment/critique. The eyebrows and hair are getting taken care of coming up here before the end of this month. My next trip to Philly a family memeber who is a really good stylist will be helping me out. Mainly I stopped shaping my brows over the past month because I trust her waxing skills over my plucking and would like to give her a larger base to work with. I am working on the smiling thing though. Mental things with photos make that harder than it should be. Anyway thanks! I know I have tons of work to do.

You're pretty good looking though Hayley, I'd love to have some real eyebrows like you have for a starter, being a real blonde northern European type I really don't have any to speak of. Eyebrows lend so much to one's facial expression and character. 
  •  

Hayley

Thank you again for the lovely compliment. You're as nice as always and really good at making me smile. Super dark hair has it disadvantages as well. But we take the good with the bad. I'll have much better photos next time.
Byes!!!! It's been real but this place isn't for me. Good luck in the future everyone.
  •  

Just Shelly

Quote from: Hayley on April 03, 2014, 07:00:28 AM
Decided to do a "nearly 9 month" before and after without make-up. I know these aren't the prettiest photos ever but it is what I see in the mirror everyday and I'm starting to hate it less and less. First one is right in the morning before I took my first pill. 2nd two are from this morning right after the shower. And the last one is from my weekend trip up to Philly I do have my shadow covered in that one. Oh and I went from 139 to 124 over these 9 months. Well really it happened like 2 months in but I've kept it off.

I think you look great Haley!!! Please don't take off any more weight though. I know this may be hard for you to think but adding a little weight now will help give you an even more feminine shape. I struggle with this myself....but I have seen that the 6 pounds I added in the last 9 months has definitely given me a more gurly shape!! Though I really hate my weight now!

What really made me think more about this was yesterday when I was at the gym. There was a women there about the same height as me maybe even a little taller.....but she had to weigh at least 15 pounds less than I. I don't know for sure though....maybe we were close in weight. The thing is, I was thinking....do I look like that?? she has no curves hardly...all because she works it all off. She came in and was running on the stair climber machine....it couldn't even go fast enough. She then went to another cardio machine and had that too the max. All of this was done non stop! I don't think she was doing all this just to feel better....I think there had to be some thinking about how she looked. But maybe I'm wrong, I just know she would of looked fabulous with a few curves!!
  •  

Hayley

Shelly, I know the concern but I haven't lost weight because I've been trying. Cut out sodas and most junk food and the weight just melted off. I'd love to have curves and gain a little weight but my family has a little issue gaining and maintaining weight. I'm ok being around 130 but I hold weight in my face and end up looking heavier than I am which does end up bothering me. Either way my goal isn't to lose any weight or gain much. I like my weight
  •  

Allyda

You all  look fabulous and give me hope my hrt will eventually fill my face out a little. I'm only 3 months in and alot older than most of you girls, so I'm still a bit nervous about posting my photos. Also I have these scars on the left side of my face to deal with, and am still fighting the grays on my face. On my trip I stayed with a TG MTF friend who's absolutely the best person I've met in a long while. I asked her why I pass so easily and she said it's my tiny size (5-5, 117 lbs) and female body shape. My hair is still coming in nicely and getting very long and thick, and also it seems while on vacation my Boobs had a growth spurt, and my feet have shrunk a size so now all my new shoes and sandals are too big. I'm now in a size 8 womens from a size 9. :) I have one before hrt photo I'll post along with my newer ones showing my changes at the 6 month mark. I would just like my face to fill out a little before posting and I need to get better with makeup.

All you girls, Hayley, Natalia, Laura, Jessica, Jill F, Jane, Stephaniec, and you too Carlita as well as many others on this thread give me so much hope for my future. For that I can't thank you enough. Shantel you already know how I feel about your support, lol! ;)

Ally
Allyda
Full Time August 2009
HRT Dec 27 2013
VFS [ ? ]
FFS [ ? ]
SRS Spring 2015

•  

Lara the Lover and the Fighter

Quote from: Allyda on April 04, 2014, 01:10:21 PM
You all  look fabulous and give me hope my hrt will eventually fill my face out a little. I'm only 3 months in and alot older than most of you girls, so I'm still a bit nervous about posting my photos. Also I have these scars on the left side of my face to deal with, and am still fighting the grays on my face. On my trip I stayed with a TG MTF friend who's absolutely the best person I've met in a long while. I asked her why I pass so easily and she said it's my tiny size (5-5, 117 lbs) and female body shape. My hair is still coming in nicely and getting very long and thick, and also it seems while on vacation my Boobs had a growth spurt, and my feet have shrunk a size so now all my new shoes and sandals are too big. I'm now in a size 8 womens from a size 9. :) I have one before hrt photo I'll post along with my newer ones showing my changes at the 6 month mark. I would just like my face to fill out a little before posting and I need to get better with makeup.

All you girls, Hayley, Natalia, Laura, Jessica, Jill F, Jane, Stephaniec, and you too Carlita as well as many others on this thread give me so much hope for my future. For that I can't thank you enough. Shantel you already know how I feel about your support, lol! ;)

Ally

Post it!  We are your cheerleaders!  :D
  •  

stephaniec

•  

Ms Grace

Here's my before and after... the before is from 2006 but anything I'd post between 2006 and 2012 would look pretty much the same...

Grace
----------------------------------------------
Transition 1.0 (Julie): HRT 1989-91
Self-denial: 1991-2013
Transition 2.0 (Grace): HRT June 24 2013
Full-time: March 24, 2014 :D
  •  

MadeleineG

Quote from: Ms Grace on April 04, 2014, 10:08:31 PM
Here's my before and after... the before is from 2006 but anything I'd post between 2006 and 2012 would look pretty much the same...

A lovely change, Grace :)
  •  

Jessica Merriman

WOW Grace! You look 20 years younger. Good job! :)
  •  

Marieee

~How we endure will justify, the history we leave behind.~
  •  

Allyda

You really do look 20-25 years younger Ms. Grace. Awesome transformation.
Allyda
Full Time August 2009
HRT Dec 27 2013
VFS [ ? ]
FFS [ ? ]
SRS Spring 2015

•  

Hayley

You look really amazing Ms. Grace.
  •  

Lara the Lover and the Fighter

I think I prefer the one on the right.  Just saying.
  •  

Shantel

The only thing I recognize in "Dude's" appearance is the dynamite smile, glad you kept that Ms. Grace. Amazing transition girlfriend!
  •  

stephaniec

all you need now is that awesome smile.
  •  

Ms Grace

Thanks everyone. Yeah, it's weird, the first pic is from almost eight years ago and yet I look younger now than then. The 'mones really do turn back the clock, at least as far as facial appearance goes. I'm 48 now but reckon I could pass for maybe 38??
Grace
----------------------------------------------
Transition 1.0 (Julie): HRT 1989-91
Self-denial: 1991-2013
Transition 2.0 (Grace): HRT June 24 2013
Full-time: March 24, 2014 :D
  •