Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

The All New 'Before & After Topic (v 2.0)

Started by Jennygirl, July 01, 2013, 03:41:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

@Diana

Quote from: Cassie 4 Ever!!! on May 11, 2014, 05:20:54 PM
Thank you Allyda!!! Teaching is going very well, everyone calls me Cassie, and by female pronouns and I am fitting in 100%, even at the classes in the pool. :)

if i live close to you , i'd def. go swimming with you, we can tease boys at beach/pool together lol :P
  •  

Jessica Merriman

Quote from: April Lee on May 08, 2014, 09:57:50 PM
I never thought I would ever be posting on this thread, but what the heck.

Me, 4 months ago

Me, today, after 92 days of HRT

I know I still have a very long way to go, but this 58 year old chick can still rock a little!

Hugs,

April

Your Dad looks upset with you using his tablet!*giggle* ;D Transition definitely suits you! ;)
  •  

Cassie 4 Ever!!!

Quote from: @Diana on May 11, 2014, 08:35:10 PM
if i live close to you , i'd def. go swimming with you, we can tease boys at beach/pool together lol :P

Haha, yeah, that sounds fun! I live by DC
  •  

April Lee

Quote from: birkin on May 11, 2014, 01:19:04 PM
April, in the first picture you look so miserable and maybe even angry. In the second, you actually look happy and alive!

Birkin, I have observed that as well. I took a lot of pictures of me in the weeks preceding HRT, and they all show the same thing. Even when I tried to smile, I looked angry.

But now it's like something almost magical happens to me. It's like all these beautiful emotions bubble out.  I am indeed coming alive for the first time in my life.   

Hugs,

April
  •  

Andrea_LS

Hello everyone,

Just a little peek at my transition so far. I feel like I have a long way to go still, but I'm getting happier and happier with my appearance as the months go by.

Thank goodness for science! :-)
  •  

Ms Grace

Put 2008 & 2014 together and I wouldn't even think you were related let alone the same person! Great transformation, Andrea!
Grace
----------------------------------------------
Transition 1.0 (Julie): HRT 1989-91
Self-denial: 1991-2013
Transition 2.0 (Grace): HRT June 24 2013
Full-time: March 24, 2014 :D
  •  

Madison (kiara jamie)

Quote from: Andrea_LS on May 12, 2014, 10:01:27 PM
Hello everyone,

Just a little peek at my transition so far. I feel like I have a long way to go still, but I'm getting happier and happier with my appearance as the months go by.

oh wow you have such a cute little chin now, and you definitely have an adorable smile, you have much to be proud of i wish my arms were as delicate as yours

•  

Laurenza

Hello everyone,

wowzers what a transformation. you surely the rest of us hope we can achieve great results :)
Even a small fish in a big pond needs to keep an eye out for the fisherman
  •  

Aquarelle

Hello everyone,

WoW!!! :) Stunning :)
  •  

Ataraxia

Hello everyone,

Awesome! You've made a wonderful change! It's pictures like these that give me hope for myself :)
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: riversong on May 13, 2014, 09:04:50 AM
Awesome! You've made a wonderful change! It's pictures like these that give me hope for myself :)

+1 She's become a beautiful young woman!
  •  

Melissa_fox

An amazing transition Andrea!!!

Hello everyone,

•  

Alaia

Hello everyone,

Pretty damned impressive transition Andrea. You definitely look much happier.  :D

"Let yourself be silently drawn by the strange pull of what you really love. It will not lead you astray."

― Rumi
  •  

PepperedIssy

Quote from: Bijou on April 22, 2014, 08:24:14 PM
SO a couple days ago i decided to compare a pic of my wife and I from a few years ago, to now, and the difference was just amazing to me.

2-3 years ago (maybe more, it's fuzzy):

2 days ago:

That hat and jacket are the only "boy" clothes i've kept, btw.

Wowza, wowza. You look like a sibling of your old self, for one, but I noticed something else. It's weird because you also look like you could be the younger sister of my therapist.
It's a nice jump, and you have a nice hat.  ;D
  •  

Dee Marshall

Good grief, Andrea, you look just like the lawyer in "Atomic Laundromat"! By which I mean cute, BTW.
April 22, 2015, the day of my first face to face pass in gender neutral clothes and no makeup. It may be months to the next one, but I'm good with that!

Being transgender is just a phase. It hardly ever starts before conception and always ends promptly at death.

They say the light at the end of the tunnel is an oncoming train. I say, climb aboard!
  •  

barbie

Hello everyone,

You look far happier in female mode. Cute!

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

Jennygirl

"hello, susans"

5 months vs now

5 months vs now

I did my best to match the angle & lighting for comparison's sake ;) This is also the year anniversary for the romper I am wearing :D
  •  

jussmoi4nao

Jenny,my jaw dropped when I saw your before, I'm not sure if i'd seen it before :o or at least I didn't remember. Woww, what an amazing change.

It must feel strange for you...going from a very average guy to an absolutely gorgeous girlll! And you've done it so gracefully...you're awesome!
  •  

Jennygirl

thanks so much Abby! Yes it gets weirder and weirder to look back as the months go by. Weird in a good way though :)
  •  

jussmoi4nao

Quote from: Jennygirl on May 14, 2014, 04:35:13 PM
thanks so much Abby! Yes it gets weirder and weirder to look back as the months go by. Weird in a good way though :)

Yeah, that person seems like somebody else, entirely...I like the real you waaay better ;)
  •