News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Trans Murder in Kusadasi - Turkey

Started by vegie271, July 10, 2013, 10:20:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vegie271

10, July 2013

"From Özer transgender woman was murdered in his home in Kusadasi Dora. Black Pink Triangle Association of LGBT "Murderers have at least gives the message that the offense runs out in the snow next to the killer," he says.

Berkant AGES"

"Istanbul - BIA News Center July 10, 2013, Wednesday 12:33"

"Kusadasi Dora Ozer 's trans woman was murdered in his home.
Bianet Kusadasi County Police Department, according to the prosecutor's office launched an investigation and the home of Ozer sealed.
Black Pink Triangle Bülent Kale Human Rights, rapporteur on the knowledge of the police cops arrested the suspected murderer of a telephone conversation with Erdem Gur Kusadasi County Police Department was officially confirmed arrested and taken to prison savcılıktaki query ends and is now transferred to the accused.
Black Pink Triangle Association of LGBT lush Erdem bianet said: "Kusadasi for a long time, extortion, assault, murder, receiving the news. Kusadasi during the summer months see an increase in these events. Trans women are trying to raise awareness in this area. the media and the without interfering with the lives of the security forces trans to special security measures should be taken. Nükhet'in Kusadasi before the killer was found by police in a week. killers have at least gives the message that the offense runs out in the snow next to the killer. Dora's hope that the killer be found as soon as possible . "
Black Pink Triangle trans activist Volcano bunch more in the summer in Kusadasi that trans women, trans women or Taking the wheel or on the internet customers told us they had found. The volcano has been usurped phone book and transfer of Dora, Dora's not an issue of its neighbors, but the increasing population in the summer is not safe to Kusadasi for trans women, he said"

http://www.bianet.org/bianet/lgbtt/148371-kusadasi-nda-trans-cinayeti

They really have some problems there

•  

Jamison

This translation is awful. Also, is the point of posting to say, "look how awful transwomen have it in Turkey?" At least here the killer was prosecuted, or arrested....or whatever this article says happened. Doesn't appear  much different than what happens in the US.
  •  

Charley Bea(EmeraldP)

Thought the writer or translator was dis-respectful aswell saying "transwoman found murdered is 'his' home"

•  

Anna++

Quote from: vegie271 on July 10, 2013, 10:20:33 AM
The volcano has been usurped phone book

Based on the quality of this translation, I'm going to choose not to be offended by "transwoman found murdered in his home" since there is obviously something getting lost here.
Sometimes I blog things

Of course I'm sane.  When trees start talking to me, I don't talk back.

•