Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Let your inner Rorschach out!

Started by Jamie D, July 09, 2013, 10:51:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CalmRage

Quote from: Jamie D on July 18, 2013, 02:03:57 PM
Number 9

There's a face buried in the left side of the viking helmet. Another two faces at the bottom. I see cleavage in the middle. I see the apothecary symbol (two snakes wrapped around a pole) directly underneath the breasts. To the left and to the right i see deformed hands.
  •  

Ms. OBrien CVT

It does not take courage or bravery to change your gender.  It takes fear of living one more day in the wrong one.~me
  •  

Renee

•  

ZoeM

A pair of high-heeled shoes with fur linings.
Don't lose who you are along the path to who you want to be.

•  

Devlyn

•  

V M

No, it's a fire breathing dragon stopping for a drink of water at a pond because it was starting to overheat on a hot day, plus it needed to wash down the villagers it had just eaten
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Devlyn

I wonder when Jamie's going to decide this wasn't the best idea!
  •  

Sephirah

#9 looks like roadkill. :-\ Maybe a badger.

#8 Looks like the view of the Eiffel Tower as seen from the Trocadero Gardens, in Paris, after quaffing an obscene amount of absinthe.
Natura nihil frustra facit.
  •  

vegie271

Quote from: Jamie D on July 18, 2013, 01:36:39 PM
Analysis for Number 8

This is the last (of the original) Rorschach card(s) and certainly the most colorful, consisting of blue, gray, pink, green, orange and yellow inks. It's a very complex mish-mash of shapes with lots of "activity" and plenty of places to "see" things.

Possible Sexual Imagery: Male sex organs at the top center of the card.

Good/Common Answers: "Sea life, or a view through a microscope.  Also common: spiders, crabs, caterpillars, rabbit's head"

Bad Answers: "Two faces at top centre blowing bubbles, or smoking pipes can indicate an oral fixation."

What happens to you during these tests if you can't answer?, seriously, I remember taking this one in a mental ward and this one was not present (the multi color one - had it been present  I would have refused - had he forced the issue they would have had to sedate me.

•  

vegie271

•  

Alaia

"Let yourself be silently drawn by the strange pull of what you really love. It will not lead you astray."

― Rumi
  •  

Jamie D

Quote from: Devlyn Marie on July 18, 2013, 05:14:14 PM
I wonder when Jamie's going to decide this wasn't the best idea!

I have a sneaky suspicion that a certain moderator, who shall not be named, but has an over-active imagination and a dry sense of humor, is not taking this seriously!

Okay, so what do I see?

Well, I see an alien bi-ped reclining on it's back, the base of its feet remind me of sphinxes.  It has a spiked, beaver-like tail, and long, spindly, prehensile fingers.  It has a short proboscis, and is working on it's tan.

Quote from: vegie271 on July 18, 2013, 05:25:53 PM

What happens to you during these tests if you can't answer?, seriously, I remember taking this one in a mental ward and this one was not present (the multi color one - had it been present  I would have refused - had he forced the issue they would have had to sedate me.

Nothing would have happened in a clinical setting.  Some people do not "see" things in the shape, and thus, do not "project" themselves into the blots.

They probably would have kicked you out of the military.  ;)
  •  

LordKAT

A monster sitting on his tail with his feet slightly up like he were about to fall over.
  •  

vegie271

Quote from: Jamie D on July 18, 2013, 11:48:01 PM
I have a sneaky suspicion that a certain moderator, who shall not be named, but has an over-active imagination and a dry sense of humor, is not taking this seriously!

Okay, so what do I see?

Well, I see an alien bi-ped reclining on it's back, the base of its feet remind me of sphinxes.  It has a spiked, beaver-like tail, and long, spindly, prehensile fingers.  It has a short proboscis, and is working on it's tan.

Nothing would have happened in a clinical setting.  Some people do not "see" things in the shape, and thus, do not "project" themselves into the blots.

They probably would have kicked you out of the military.  ;)

Never got into the military - tried the Air Force - they refused since I have asthma - I never would have passed basic anyway - know I would have ended up fighting and doing something really bad I am too oppositional -

•  

Jamie D

Well then, here is the analysis for Number 9 in the series.

A card with only black ink formed in a triangle-shaped blot. The two lower corners are often described as shoes or boots. This card may also be seen as viewing a person from below or a male figure with an enormous sex organ.

Possible Sexual Imagery: A pair of male sex organs, typically seen at the top of the image. Some subjects may instead visualize a vagina in the upper center of the blot.

Good/Common Answers: "A standing figure (man, bear, gorilla)"

A Bad Answer Would Be: "To describe the figure as menacing in any way, i.e. a monster, or attacking gorilla, as this blot indentifies with your perception of your father, or authority figures."

Ihre Eltern waren Marsleute!
  •  

CalmRage

Quote from: Jamie D on July 20, 2013, 05:20:40 PM
Well then, here is the analysis for Number 9 in the series.

A card with only black ink formed in a triangle-shaped blot. The two lower corners are often described as shoes or boots. This card may also be seen as viewing a person from below or a male figure with an enormous sex organ.

Possible Sexual Imagery: A pair of male sex organs, typically seen at the top of the image. Some subjects may instead visualize a vagina in the upper center of the blot.

Good/Common Answers: "A standing figure (man, bear, gorilla)"

A Bad Answer Would Be: "To describe the figure as menacing in any way, i.e. a monster, or attacking gorilla, as this blot indentifies with your perception of your father, or authority figures."

Ihre Eltern waren Marsleute!

Meine sind schwarze Zwiebeln.
  •  

Jamie D

Meine Mutter war eine Glas-Zwiebel. Goo goo ga joob
  •  

CalmRage

Quote from: Jamie D on July 20, 2013, 05:22:52 PM
Number 10

Two fiery dragons, a pelvis, a sword, female genitals.
  •  

CalmRage

Quote from: Jamie D on July 20, 2013, 05:24:18 PM
Meine Mutter war eine Glas-Zwiebel. Goo goo ga joob
Schwarze Zwiebeln sind Synthesizer-lastig.
  •