Main Menu

Let your inner Rorschach out!

Started by Jamie D, July 09, 2013, 10:51:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Devlyn

•  

CalmRage

Quote from: Devlyn Marie on July 10, 2013, 05:26:34 PM
Gawd, I love it when she speaks Klingon!
Which sounds very similar to high dutch (not be confused with "high" dutch which is commonly spoken in Rotterdam, city of certain narcotics according to cliché), hard "G" and all. gefeliciteerd! grote mosselen!
  •  

Ms. OBrien CVT

Devlyn is correct.  It is Klingon.

It does not take courage or bravery to change your gender.  It takes fear of living one more day in the wrong one.~me
  •  

CalmRage

Quote from: Ms. OBrien CVT on July 10, 2013, 05:38:30 PM
As a half-dutch, i can say there is no difference in pronounciation. Sore throat, here I come. This will help my singing voice a lot.
  •  

Devlyn

Quote from: Ms. OBrien CVT on July 10, 2013, 05:38:30 PM

No, Devlyn is melting! I need a moment.
  •  

Jamie D

Ummm, do we have to split the topic?

When I said "let your inner Rorschach out", I did not mean to go all whacko on me!!
  •  

Devlyn

I just assumed that's what you wanted!
  •  

V M

Quote from: Jamie D on July 10, 2013, 06:10:48 PM
Ummm, do we have to split the topic?

When I said "let your inner Rorschach out", I did not mean to go all whacko on me!!

LOL... Are you actually surprised by that?  >:-)
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Jamie D

ROTF - I guess you are right!!

Serves me right for posting psychological tests.
  •  

Ms. OBrien CVT

You let the inmates run the asylum.

It does not take courage or bravery to change your gender.  It takes fear of living one more day in the wrong one.~me
  •  

Jamie D

I know!

Janet, Devlyn, Virginia ...   ::)
  •  

Ms. OBrien CVT

•  

Devlyn

This isn't really fair to everyone, I remember all these pictures from the nice rubber room I took the Moderator test in  >:-)
  •  

DriftingCrow

Oh Jamie, great idea, this looks like fun.

1. I saw a moth --- your post said that inkblot was associated with sexuality, so I wonder what that means about me?  :-\ And geez, what does that mean about those who saw pelts? 

2. I saw two thumbs ups

And, to join everyone else:

ਪੰਜਾਬੀ ਸਾਹਿਤ ਸਭਾ, ਕੈਲੀਫੋਰਨੀਆ (ਸਟਾਕਟਨ ਯੂਨਿਟ) ਦੀ ਦੇਖ ਰੇਖ ਵਿਚ ਸੱਤ ਜੁਲਾਈ ਦੋ ਹਜ਼ਾਰ ਤੇਰਾਂ ਨੂੰ ਕਰਵਾਈ ਗਈ ਪੰਜਵੀਂ ਅਮਰੀਕੀ ਪੰਜਾਬੀ ਕਹਾਣੀ ਕਾਨਫਰੰਸ ਨੂੰ ਚਿੰਤਕਾਂ, ਕਹਾਣੀਕਾਰਾਂ ਅਤੇ ਵੱਡੀ ਗਿਣਤੀ ਵਿਚ ਦਰਸ਼ਕਾਂ ਨੇ ਹੁੰਗਾਰਾ ਭਰਿਆ।

Edit to add:

I just took an online Rorschach test and here's my results:

Sickness Quotient: 70%
Hmmm, your "Sickness Quotient" of 70% is a little worriesome.

Detailed Diagnosis

•Interpersonal Insights
You have a positive attitude towards nearly everything, which is incredibly stupid and very annoying to those around you. You have difficulty concentrating or keeping on task, probably because you're an idiot with a short attention-span. well, at least I am happy right?

•Job Performance & Attitude
Your primary function at work is to serve as a bad example, but at least you do that very, very well. Although your work can upon occasion be very good, remember that even monkeys can be trained to do what you do. And they don't call in sick. I've only called in sick once in my life, and that's because I had a bad reaction to a meningitis shot which made me go delirious for awhile

•Personality Insight
Your personal motto is "Every day, in every way, I'm getting better and better." You must not have been saying this for very long. It's okay to be a bit delusional  :)
ਮਨਿ ਜੀਤੈ ਜਗੁ ਜੀਤੁ
  •  

Jamie D

Thank you for getting us back on track ...

I think.
  •  

Emmaline

Uhhh... I see an inkblot?

Better than seeing this....

:icon_headache: :icon_chainsaw:
Body... meet brain.  Now follow her lead and there will be no more trouble, you dig?

•  

Emmaline

transexual tlhIngan jIH. wej jatlh vIq wa'.

According to bing translate... I can only say I have a headache in klingon.
Body... meet brain.  Now follow her lead and there will be no more trouble, you dig?

•  

Jamie D

Quote from: emmaline on July 10, 2013, 11:34:23 PM
Uhhh... I see an inkblot?

Better than seeing this....

:icon_headache: :icon_chainsaw:

Uh-oh.

"Some psychologists and psychiatrists feel that tilting the card at an angle is a "bad" response (or at least an "unhealthy" one). Likewise, trying to be a smart-ass and stating that "This is just an ink blot" is considered a very bad response. Making noises or covering up parts of the card also counts against you- this may even be taken as an indication of possible brain damage.
  •  

Ms. OBrien CVT

Quote from: emmaline on July 10, 2013, 11:38:28 PM
transexual tlhIngan jIH. wej jatlh vIq wa'.

According to bing translate... I can only say I have a headache in klingon.

jIH laH neH jatlh jIH ghaj a headache Daq tlhIngan

•  

V M

Am I to understand that the Klingons are actually TlhIngans? Should it actually be pronounced Fling-ons?
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •