Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Hello everyone!

Started by StealthStilettos, July 10, 2013, 02:23:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StealthStilettos

I finally worked up the courage to register and stop just lurking. I'm pre everything currently but hope to change that soon. I would like to also say thank you to everyone that has shared their stories and experiences. It gives me hope that I can stop living a lie and live as I truly see myself. I'm working right now so can't chat too much but just wanted to say hi!

•  

Ms. OBrien CVT

Hi StealthStilettos, :icon_wave:

Welcome to our little family. Over 12006. That would be one heck of a family reunion.

Feel free to post your successes/failures, Hopes/dreams.  Ask questions and seek answers. Give and receive advice.

But remember we are family here, your family now. And it is always nice to have another sister.

Janet  )O(

It does not take courage or bravery to change your gender.  It takes fear of living one more day in the wrong one.~me
  •  

Sara Thomas

Hola!

Love your username!  :laugh:
I ain't scared... I just don't want to mess up my hair.
  •  

StealthStilettos

Thank you for the welcomes! And feel free to just call me stealth. As I'm sure is true for many here, this is a subject I've struggled with for a long time. My past attempts of coming out were meet with much adversity, which only caused me to regress in any sort of progress. I do not wish to go down that road again so figured this would be a better place to start. And thank you for the compliment on my user name, I've always been a fan of word play, irony etc. So I felt it was rather appropriate as I've been in stealth for so long.

•