Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Missouri Pre-Op DL and Gender Marker Templates!!!

Started by Mlle. Glistenburg, June 30, 2013, 08:13:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mlle. Glistenburg

Dear prospective partners in the fight for equal rights,

As you already know I posted on this site about Mo. Ann. Stat. § 193.215(9) being officially invalidated via court orders 13AR-CV00157 and 13AR-CV00240. Because I care for the well-being of everyone here I am willing to freely, without limitation or bias, provide virtual copies of the orders so you can see the orders issued by the court. Likewise, I also have the original "templates" for you to use so that you can get legal changes by court order for your situation.

As I posted before ans will reiterate here, in regard to the templates, they should be filed separately for two different court appearances (or for the same appearance with the name change docketed first) and should be ordered as such... 1) for the first order: name hearing notice, name change petition, name change judgement, and the order of publication; 2) for the second order: gender hearing notice, gender medical affidavit, gender petition, and gender judgement. NOTICE: NOTHING IN THE TEXT SHOULD BE CHANGED EXCEPT FOR THE PARTS THAT REQUIRE A COUNTY, A CITY, A DOCTOR, A NAME, OR OTHER PERTINENT PERSONAL INFORMATION (ANY CHANGES MAY RENDER THE DOCUMENTS VOID IN THE MISSOURI COURTS).

I am new to this site so message me and I will send the templates through a secure manner without exposing either of us to harm, exploration, or exposure as stated in the terms of service.

I look forward to working with as many of you as possible,

Jamie Glistenburg
"Human beings are no longer born to their place in life, and chained down by an inexorable bond to the place they are born to, but are free to employ their faculties, and such favourable chances as offer, to achieve the lot which may appear to them most desirable."
― John Stuart Mill
  •  

Jamie D

Thank you for all of your hard work.

You will be able to use the personal messaging utility on the site after you have 15 posts.  At that time too, additional aspects of the site will open to you.
  •  

Mlle. Glistenburg

For those that would rather anonymously access the templates and court orders without having to interact with me I have provided a Trans* Yahoo group-link that is hosting such documents (you may have to register to access the said documents):

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/kctg/files/Missouri%20Gender%20Marker%20Change/

Here is the other site that has decided to host the templates for anonymous access and use:

http://transascity.org/?page_id=518

Much love,

Jamie Glistenburg
"Human beings are no longer born to their place in life, and chained down by an inexorable bond to the place they are born to, but are free to employ their faculties, and such favourable chances as offer, to achieve the lot which may appear to them most desirable."
― John Stuart Mill
  •  

Madeline

Hi Jamie! 

First let me say congratulations!  It is a wonderful feeling to get that order from the court, especially pre-op!  I know exactly how you feel as I just accomplished the same thing in Jackson County Missouri and my own order became final on May 22 of this year. 

I am an attorney in the Kansas City area and I am very interested in the legalities of your own situation for several reasons.  I would love nothing more than to see 193.215(9) struck down by the Missouri Supreme Court (or the U.S. Supreme Court for that matter).  That is unfortunately not yet the case, however, I believe it is open to constitutional attack.  There are also many parts of that statute that are vague, even though it may appear solid black and white upon an initial read.  I would caution you though against saying the Court has invalidated the statute with the orders in your case.  I've read the orders shared on Transascity.org.  The Court has found reason to grant the relief you requested based on an exception not accounted for in the statute, but it has not invalidated 193.215(9).  That said, I do believe you are not far off, and hope the Courts, which appear to be willing to grant more such exceptions, are ready to rule the statute unconstitutional should the right case get to the Missouri or US Supreme Court. 

If you are willing, I'd like to enter a dialogue off-line to discuss the legalities of what's at work.  I'd also like to know, if you are willing to tell me, whether you've had any trouble with the Department of Revenue or Dept. of Health and Senior Services regarding the change of birth certificate or driver's license.

If you go to Transascity.org, I am the Attorney Mary Madeline Johnson listed there.

Looking forward to hearing from you!  :D

Madeline
  •  

Mlle. Glistenburg

I posted this to my Facebook and have asked that it be included in all of the places that have my orders and templates posted:

My use of the word "invalidation" seems to be more that what is provided for by my court orders in lieu of gender recognition. Rather, my court cases seem to correct an evident injustice that will lead to a successful and firm invalidation of the particular law in question. For purposes of civility and respect of the courts I hereby offer myself up for in-depth scrutiny so that all trans* individuals may have equality and recognition.
― John Stuart Mill
  •  

Mlle. Glistenburg

Today (08 July 2013) I officially received my amended birth certificate. They issued the original certificate of live birth with the old name and old gender struck out, but I am pleased nonetheless! This proves that you can get your birth records and "all"  legal documents changed with what I have provided herein and on the sites hosting the legal templates. Best of luck ladies and lads!

CELEBRATING MY FIRST OFFICIAL DAY AS A WOMAN (LEGALLY - 100%)!!!

With warm sentiment,

Mlle. Jamie Glistenburg
― John Stuart Mill
  •  

Madison Leigh

Quote from: Mademoiselle Glistenburg on July 08, 2013, 12:49:06 PM
Today (08 July 2013) I officially received my amended birth certificate. They issued the original certificate of life birth with the old name and old gender struck out, but I am pleased nonetheless! This proves that you can get your birth records and "all"  legal documents changed with what I have provided herein and on the sites hosting the legal templates. Best of luck ladies and lads!

CELEBRATING MY FIRST OFFICIAL DAY AS A WOMAN (LEGALLY - 100%)!!!

With warm sentiment,

Mlle. Jamie Glistenburg

Congratulations. :)
  •