Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

My Drawins. :3

Started by Lexi Belle, June 28, 2013, 03:19:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lexi Belle

I just thought I'd make a place for my drawin's, see whatcha guys think. Don't be afraid to post some of your own!

Skype- Alexandria.Edelmeyer
  •  

Alaia

Nice work! I don't recognize the first person but contrasting on that portrait is great. Good job with David Tennant too, although I think his left eye (our right) is a bit large...

So are the bottom two of an OC from an RP or something?

I may post some stuff up. I really need to get back in the habit of drawing often.

"Let yourself be silently drawn by the strange pull of what you really love. It will not lead you astray."

― Rumi
  •  

Lexi Belle

Quote from: Alaia on July 01, 2013, 05:26:38 AM
Nice work! I don't recognize the first person but contrasting on that portrait is great. Good job with David Tennant too, although I think his left eye (our right) is a bit large...

So are the bottom two of an OC from an RP or something?

I may post some stuff up. I really need to get back in the habit of drawing often.

The first one is a fictional character, I did use a picture for shade and angle reference, but that aside it wasn't a trace. David Tennant I did a Graph trace thing, where you box up the picture and scale it up some, then fill in the squares.  I noticed it too.
The bottom 2 are characters based off a story of mine, they're dog people who were poisoned by a chemical created by BioBriCore, which in time caused the people of that planet to obtain more and more dog-like traits.

The first one is Sebelle Dalren
Second David Tennant
Third Brelieu De'meu Recormus
Fourth Skreet (Shyanna Cambrilane)
Skype- Alexandria.Edelmeyer
  •