Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

facebook or twittter acount

Started by ifonlyican14, May 12, 2013, 04:26:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ifonlyican14

dear moderators

do you have a facebook group or twitter account, if not, why don't you make one, this forum is very dear and good for me, but accessing facebook group or following twitter account is much easier,

thanks
  •  

Jamie D

Thank you for the suggestion.  I will pass it on to the administrators.
  •  

xander

I'm just going to weigh in and say that I personally prefer that this website isn't publicly advertised on facebook/twitter. While visibility of the trans* community is important, we don't want "gawkers" coming in here. This is a safe community where we can come to support each other and discuss things that we wouldn't otherwise divulge.

That's just my two cents anyway...
  •  

fatty

Quote from: xander on May 15, 2013, 05:53:27 AM
I'm just going to weigh in and say that I personally prefer that this website isn't publicly advertised on facebook/twitter. While visibility of the trans* community is important, we don't want "gawkers" coming in here. This is a safe community where we can come to support each other and discuss things that we wouldn't otherwise divulge.

That's just my two cents anyway...

Correct. Facebook is not private. I want to make mistakes and not have to pay for it forever.
;) :D
  •  

ifonlyican14

Iam not facebook or twitter expert, but is there a way to make pages or groups private or hidden, the idea about facebook or twitter is the faster and easier access.
  •  

♥ Dutchess

We're beautiful, like diamonds in the sky
  •