Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

What is the buddies list?

Started by Joe., July 25, 2013, 07:18:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joe.

A really simple question, which I bet will have a really simple answer. I've just notices buddy lists, what are they and what is their purpose? I have a buddy list, but it's empty, I don't have a clue what it's for haha.
  •  

King Malachite

I guess it's just to add buddies lol.  I saw a few members here with some people on their buddies list.  Maybe it's just an additional way to show additional respect for someone.  I'd like to see the official answer to this too lol.
Feel the need to ask me something or just want to check out my blog?  Then click below:

http://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,135882.0.html

"Sometimes you have to go through outer hell to get to inner heaven."

"Anomalies can make the best revolutionaries."
  •  

Beth Andrea

I know there's a "p!ss off!" list, it prevents you from seeing the posts (or getting PM's) from people whom you do not wish to interact with...

I've never used the buddy list. What you could do is add me or Malachite to your list, and see what kind of goodies happen.

I promise if I get plain M & M's, I'll share. (Peanut M & M's are mine.)
...I think for most of us it is a futile effort to try and put this genie back in the bottle once she has tasted freedom...

--read in a Tessa James post 1/16/2017
  •  

Nero

The buddies list just bolds the person's name so you can more easily see when they're online. I mainly only use it for people I message frequently.
Nero was the Forum Admin here at Susan's Place for several years up to the time of his death.
  •  

Beth Andrea

Quote from: Fitter Admin on July 25, 2013, 07:37:04 PM
[yellowalert]The buddies list just bolds the person's name so you can more easily see when they're online. I mainly only use it for people I message frequently.[/yellowalert]

Yup, yellow alert works.  :-*
...I think for most of us it is a futile effort to try and put this genie back in the bottle once she has tasted freedom...

--read in a Tessa James post 1/16/2017
  •  

Devlyn

Unless you're on my buddy list, then you get fed, too!
  •