Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

No New Blogs

Started by Susan, July 29, 2013, 03:23:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Susan

Until we find a new way to do it we are no longer issuing new blogs on this site.  We appear to have hit a hard limit in the number of child boards that prevented new child boards from appearing on the main page of the forums.  I deleted a bunch of archived blogs and it fixed the problem, but to prevent it from recurring the moratorium on new blogs will remain in place.
Susan Larson
Founder
Susan's Place Transgender Resources

Help support this website and our community by Donating or Subscribing!
  •  

Renee

Feel free to remove The Madness Within. I've decided to remove the few topics there and don't think I'll be using it.
  •  

Sara Thomas

Quote from: Ralph on July 30, 2013, 11:02:04 AM
Feel free to remove The Madness Within. I've decided to remove the few topics there and don't think I'll be using it.

I was thinking the same for mine... I don't take it out much - someone who can get more use from the space is welcome to it.
I ain't scared... I just don't want to mess up my hair.
  •  

Madison Leigh

Are the existing blogs gone or am I just not seeing where they are at?  I don't see mine or in fact any of them. :)
  •  

Devlyn

Hon, I can see your blog, you might have the Blog section "collapsed" look for a little white plus sign on the right side of the screen and click it. Hugs, Devlyn
  •  

Madison Leigh

Quote from: Devlyn Marie on July 30, 2013, 05:15:15 PM
Hon, I can see your blog, you might have the Blog section "collapsed" look for a little white plus sign on the right side of the screen and click it. Hugs, Devlyn

I checked and that doesn't appear to be the case.  And if I go to my profile and look at my posts none of my blog posts are showing up there anymore either.
  •  

Sephirah

Quote from: Madison Leigh on July 30, 2013, 05:16:19 PM
I checked and that doesn't appear to be the case.  And if I go to my profile and look at my posts none of my blog posts are showing up there anymore either.

How about now?
Natura nihil frustra facit.
  •  

Madison Leigh

Quote from: Sephirah on July 30, 2013, 05:23:11 PM
How about now?

Whatever you did fixed it.  Thank you very much. :)
  •  

Sara Thomas

The thread got me curious, and I found that I was unable to find the blogs either...

I finally found a link to "member blogs" (by searching through my posts) but got a message about there being an error, or the board being off-limits to me.

?

edit: ... and there they are!  :)
I ain't scared... I just don't want to mess up my hair.
  •  

Devlyn

<standing on the sidelines>   Nice work, Sephirah!
  •  

Sephirah

Quote from: Sara Thomas on July 30, 2013, 05:33:56 PM
The thread got me curious, and I found that I was unable to find the blogs either...

I finally found a link to "member blogs" (by searching through my posts) but got a message about there being an error, or the board being off-limits to me.

?

edit: ... and there they are!  :)

The problem should have been fixed now. If not, let me know.
Natura nihil frustra facit.
  •