Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Faster Hair growth! - revisited

Started by Lara1969, January 31, 2013, 09:20:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lara1969

My doc gave me Finasterid in addition to Minoxidil. He said it leads to regrowth by 60% of all patients. I should take it even after I will start with HRT because it lowers also regrowth of hair in the beard region.

Lara
Happy girl from queer capital Berlin
  •  

Nicolle

I have very slow-growing hair and I use coconut oil, apply it on scalp and roots, it also make my hair softer (read more in the article). So, I've been using it for 3 months (twice a week), and now my hair is growing 0,5 inch per month, which is good result for me as it was growing even more slowly
  •  

misschievous

Has anyone tried NISM F.A.S.T. hair growth shampoo/conditioner? and Nism Hair loss shampoo/conditioner? I saw a youtube video on it from a fashion channel. She swore by it but I imagine she was cis female. Wonder how well it works for ts females?
It was supposed to grow at least 1 in a month.
:icon_lips:

"Hands and Feet are all Alike, but Fear still Divides Us."

"Cry Freedom"
                                                                       DMB
  •  

Emmaline

My test for anything is to put it only on one half your hair/face/whatever for like a month.  Makes scientific Side by side comparisons.
:laugh:
Body... meet brain.  Now follow her lead and there will be no more trouble, you dig?

•  

Sammy

I am surprised that noone has mentioned biotine yet... :)
  •  

Lara1969

I currently take 10mg Biotin per day. After the first month my hair was growing 20% fastdr than before at 1,2cm instead of 1cm.

Lara
Happy girl from queer capital Berlin
  •  

Jamie D

I split this away from the 5-year old topic.  There is newer information out there these days, so let's have a fresh start.

I take a biotin supplement, 5,000 mcg per day, but I am just trying to keep what I've got.
  •  

Sammy

I am taking 10mg Biotine supplement and apparently it does speed things up. Except that it sometimes speeds things up elsewhere too, but during the early stages of transition, when passing as such is still unlikely anyway, yet the desire for longer hair get stronger and stronger with each day... Yeah, it kinda evens it all out :) I think I am getting about an inch per month...
  •