Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

DragonBall Online Global

Started by Amaki, August 03, 2018, 03:37:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amaki

I knew about this for awhile, but lost track of it till recently. Not sure when they opened up the Global servers but if you're a fan of Dragon Ball/ Z its worth a look.

The game as a whole takes place 200 years or so after the end of Z, it deals with time paradox and you more or less are trying to help trunks set everything back to normal. Mira and Towa are leading the charge to disrupt the flow of time.

The three races are Human, Namekian, and Majin each are broken up into physical and Spiritual (Ki) each either there own branch past that. Ive already seen Shenron summoned once (well see is a stretch the sky went black but I couldn't make it to the spot in time to physically see him).

So the game is fun, the translation isn't prefect but its still worth a look if you want.

The game is Free but with a Cash shop option (not sure whats all in there but yeah Ive seen some people with cash shop items).

Other than that you can look for me I have two characters but only really playing one (wanted to get the name saved so thats why I have two) SophiaLee is my main (I know but I really like my name and so what its my character lol)

If this sounds fun hit me up and we can save the future or w/e lol

https://dboglobal.to/
If life is too short for what ifs, than way do they always strike at the worse times.

Most people are worried about burning bridges, but forget about the consistent fire that burns on the roads we walk

In the end we only regret the chances we didnt take. -Lewis Carroll

Feel free to call me Sophia Lee if you want

The journey may not be new but its a new journey.

16 Apr 2018 - Start of a new chapter
8 Jun 2018- VA is working with me to move forward
11 Jul 2018 - consultation with Psych doctor
14 Jul 2018 - Dad confronted me...
7 Aug 2018 - Started HRT
25 Oct 2018 - Started Speech Therapy
24 Apr 2019 - Official name is Sophia Lee Bell

•  

Celia_

I didn't think I'd find someone here who likes DBO :) I played it a long time ago, then my friends stopped playing and it ended like that :( Anyway, I highly recommend the game dragon ball maniacs :)

And it's not an official server, just emulate (private server) so there is always the risk that the game will suddenly disappear :(

I remember that when I downloaded the game, no file on the server website worked. If someone had such a problem, you can also download the client here: http://www.dbzgames.org/download/dragon-ball-online-global/
  •