Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Living without Tucking.

Started by Mayra Viamonte, August 05, 2013, 03:03:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Missy~rmdlm

I don't mess with official tucking at all, back when I experimented with tucking pre HT, it's was obnoxious to deal with. On HT I'm sure it would be less of a problem, but still the vast majority of clothes haven't been a problem. The single worst offending garment is a fitting pencil skirt. Satisfactory control is maintained for pencil skirts as well as swim suits with shape control panties.
  •  

Gina Taylor

I don't usually bother to tuck. Fortunately my panties are fitting just nicely that they don't cause any problems.

But once about six years ago, when I was wearing a nice dress and I was at a Flea Market, a friend had mentioned that I was bulging, so I went to the ladies room and fixed myself. Later when I was leaving, a manager approached me and asked if I had used the ladies room. I told him that I had, and he asked if I was a man or a woman. I told him that I was a woman, as he could plainly see. I left the Flea Market, but I heard that he had been repremended for doing what he had done instead of taking me someplace private.  ;D
Gina Marie Taylor  8)
  •  

insideontheoutside

Quote from: Mayra Viamonte on August 07, 2013, 08:54:37 AM
Nice to have a good amount of initial opinions ^^

Now, the reason I ask. I used to tuck painfully at first. The first full year of HRT, I suppose. Then... I just stopped one day. It came alongside the total rejection of the notion of gender, and the self-classification as genderqueer. Losing the obligation to pertain to a6 pre-defined female realm, I just gave up hiding the bulge. I use jeans shorts and pants, and I think the bulge is reasonably noticeable if you pay attention. I don't use yoga pants tough, that'd be overly ridiculous... but aside from that, I just don't care anymore. And I thought that there is certainly people like that out there too.

Hence, the question.

I can tell you from experience "on the other side of the fence" that I really think most people don't look at/for crotch bulges. Especially if there's other things about you that read "female". Take for instance the fact that while I present as androgynous, if I have to interact with people or people I know I'm doing so under the guise of them thinking I'm female. I've gone out with either pants that accentuate that area, or actually packing and no one's even given me a second look.

So my opinion would be unless it's giving you serious dysphoria, be comfortable.
"Let's conspire to ignite all the souls that would die just to feel alive."
  •  

swatch

Well Mayra, good question, but
I'm not transitioning yet, and if I was to do the full monty and was to not tuck at some times, I would choose my clothes VERY carefully. Very, very, carefully.
I remember a female teacher I had in college ten years ago. She had short hair, tight jeans, and very often, a very disturbing side bulge, which to my opinion, was very much intended. Yet, she was not FtM. For an MtF individual, the effect would very much be the same, I would think it would be intentional. And I wouldn't understand why, in this case.
I want to say that if you even with a distracted look on people walking, you can see the presence of a "suspect" bulge or not. Even if you don't specifically pay attention to it.
This is ok, I guess.
  •  

barbie

With pleated skirts, I even do not need underwear panties for tucking.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

Cris Zoe

Quote from: Emoroffle on November 10, 2013, 11:54:21 PM
I only tuck when I wear paricularly body hugging clothing, short skirts, and for special occasions where I wouldn't want to out myself by accidentally revealing a bulge otherwise I'm just fine without it.

This is pretty much my style. Though I'm just back from a week at Cancun where I wore a home-made gaff while wearing my swimsuit which was often. Also since I partook of the female section of the spa most days, I didn't want to make other women uncomfortable with my presence, let alone me, if bulging. It all worked out fine.
- Cris ZoƩ
  •  

luna

What's tucking?

No, just kidding. I don't tuck, and I never will. For one thing, when I'm wearing tight feminine clothes I'm not large enough down there to make a bulge. Everything just kind of flattens out.

•  

StevieAK

why bother?  Im just blessed with "not all that" I guess.
  •  

Sandy74

Since I don't dress in public and only dress in the privacy of my own home I would say that I don't tuck but I think I might if I was out in public and was wearing something that would show my buldge but I would probably try and buy some sort of undergarment that would help me with that if I were to dress in public. I have tucked just for fun when dressing up at home and imagining that I had a vagina and have been thinking about buying those panties that have a fake vagina on the outside and just wearing those and seeing how that feels.
  •  

Stephe

I've tucked daily for years and it's perfectly comfortable to me. I guess everyone is different.
  •  

mac1

I present and live as a male but tuck to prevent showing a bulge. However, I don't use anything to restrain it other than Jockey Elancee cotton panties.

I don't have any real use for those things and would be just as well off without them. I haven't used it for sex for almost 6 years and have not stood to pee since 1997.
?
  •  

spooky

I tuck under certain circumstances, but not as a rule.  At the gym--when I'm wearing yoga pants--or while wearing a swimsuit.  If I'm wearing a tight dress I might tuck but I'm also likely to be wearing pantyhose or leggings underneath which compress everything to the point where it's usually not necessary.  In jeans I don't care a tremendous amount, though I do usually try to wear tops that are long enough to be yanked down for cover if need be.
:icon_chick:
  •  

teema

It depends what I`m wearing I guess,shorts mini`s hotpants I always tuck.skirts tu tu`s don`t bother.As an aside I run a couple of times a week to keep in shape and I tuck when I do that.It just feels more comfortable without having your junk flopping all over the place!
  •  

Roxanne

On this topic, now that I'm a non-op (again basically) has anyone gone swimming at the beach without tucking?
  •  

captains

Quote from: insideontheoutside on December 27, 2013, 04:20:36 PM
I can tell you from experience "on the other side of the fence" that I really think most people don't look at/for crotch bulges. Especially if there's other things about you that read "female". Take for instance the fact that while I present as androgynous, if I have to interact with people or people I know I'm doing so under the guise of them thinking I'm female. I've gone out with either pants that accentuate that area, or actually packing and no one's even given me a second look.

So my opinion would be unless it's giving you serious dysphoria, be comfortable.

Yep, yep. I pack every day and no one seems to have ever noticed. I've found that it has almost no bearing on the way I'm gendered ("almost" but not "none," if just because I tend to be much more comfortable in my skin when I pack, and if I'm lucky, that translates to being gendered correctly.)
- cameron
  •  

JoanneB

I guess it depends by what you mean by "Tucking". I've read some pretty horrific getting Medieval on it's ass descriptions of "How-To". OMG! If I ever had to do that it's either cut the thing off, or.... go the KISS route. The LAST thing I every worry about is a panty check. That is followed by wearing anything that comes close to a second skin. At the most all I do is a panty girdle for a little better control.

Between HRT and AA's life in panties is different today then it was years ago. I can't remember the last time I had that painful "slippage" discovery when blood finally got to flow back into the gonad(s). But that was always a rare occurrence mostly driven by panty style and manufacturer.
.          (Pile Driver)  
                    |
                    |
                    ^
(ROCK) ---> ME <--- (HARD PLACE)
  •  

peky

no much left down there to tuck... just some tight panties,and voila smooth!!!

Su blog es muy interesante, y tu heres una carioca muy bonita
  •  

FrancisAnn

Luckly I do not have much down there to worry with tucking. HRT with lots of spiro have shrunk little things to almost nothing. However it will be a very nice day with all that extra skin is used to make a nice normal vagina. My body will finally look normal on that day.
mtF, mid 50's, always a girl since childhood, HRT (Spiro, E & Fin.) since 8-13. Hormone levels are t at 12 & estrogen at 186. Face lift & eye lid surgery in 2014. Abdominoplasty/tummy tuck & some facial surgery May, 2015. Life is good for me. Love long nails & handsome men! Hopeful for my GRS & a nice normal depth vagina maybe by late summer. 5' 8", 180 pounds, 14 dress size, size 9.5 shoes. I'm kind of an elegant woman & like everything pink, nice & neet. Love my nails & classic Revlon Red. Moving back to Florida, so excited but so much work moving
  •  

mac1

I prefer to tuck as I don't like to show a bulge.  However, it is difficult to keep it tucked.
?
  •  

alexbb

I found wearing mens boxer shorts under my tights keeps my bits in check without hurting. i have some womens underpants but theyre a bit too lacy/silky/crossdressery and are just uncomfortable.
pleated skirt also a yes.