Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Satori World Medical? (SRS Global Transgender Program)

Started by Dora, January 30, 2012, 12:35:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dora

Quote from: Ms. OBrien on May 04, 2012, 09:46:45 AM
If I may ask, what was the cost?  And what all does it cover?

I might go this way, but I need to have a target.

Thank You, Dora.

Ms. OBrien,

Here is what I paid Satori.  Of course prices can change, especially the flight tickets.  Give Kevin a call when you are ready to look into it.

SRS (Dr. Preecha/Dr. Burin): 9,300.00
Flight:                                 1,784.00
Hotel:                                    800.00 (Approx.)
Psychologist evaluation:           100.00 (For 2nd letter in Thailand)
                                          -----------
Total                                 $11,984.00

I am also taking an extra $200.00 cash for incidental expenses and will have a credit card for "just in case."

Dora
  •  

Dora

Quote from: ChrisTinaBruce on May 04, 2012, 08:42:11 AM
I look forward to meeting you; see you in BKK.

ChrisTinaBruce, Nice!  See you there!
  •  

Ms. OBrien CVT

Thank You, Dora.  Now I have a target to shoot for. 

It does not take courage or bravery to change your gender.  It takes fear of living one more day in the wrong one.~me
  •  

Smith

Nice information Dora, thanks to you also shatterstar09
  •  

ChrisTinaBruce

Quote from: Dora on May 04, 2012, 08:00:12 PM
ChrisTinaBruce, Nice!  See you there!

Hey Dora - I hope you are healing and feeling well. I sent you message in the forum but not sure if it went thought. Hard to believe its only been 8 days since I arrived back home. Bangkok seems so long ago now. I miss it at times.
Chris
  •  

mash

Hi I'm from South Africa and I'd like to know if the service is only for residing American citizens Regards Mash   
  •  

Vicky

Best thing to do is contact Satori yourself to ask that question. I have met the reps mentioned above for them a couple of years ago, and while I did not ask your question, it seemed like the answer would be that they would take clients world wide. The price issues would of course be in your countries currency, but thats an of course thing.
I refuse to have a war of wits with a half armed opponent!!

Wiser now about Post Op reality!!
  •  

Susan T

From the prices above Satori seem to charge a premium for their services. There are many other Thai based services that don't charge anything. I had surgery with PAI in 2010 and the charge then was $8600 and to my knowledge it still is. The consultation with the Thai psych was an additional $25. By the way Dr Burin will usually be the person who performs the surgery whether or not Preecha is there. In my case I has Preecha doing other proceures at the same time. You can book with PAI directly if you don't want to use an agency but the agents do provide a good free service over and above that of the clinic. Try http://srsinthailand.blogspot.co.uk/2012/03/gender-reassignment-surgery-tour-in.html. I used these http://www.beautymedthailand.com/about-pai-clinic.html