Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

urinating

Started by Teela Renee, September 03, 2013, 11:10:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teela Renee

I got a question for you from my roomie, her dr says its normal and will go away with time, she had surgury in may,  and constantly feels like she has to pee, 24/7. or pretty close to always.    Was that something any of you had a problem with in the first year?
RedNeck girls have all the fun 8)
  •  

calico

not here, I have been good, might want to check with a local gp about a possible uti, which is entirely possible.
"To be one's self, and unafraid whether right or wrong, is more admirable than the easy cowardice of surrender to conformity."― Irving Wallace  "Before you can be anything, you have to be yourself. That's the hardest thing to find." -  E.L. Konigsburg
  •  

Jenna Marie

Yeah, that sounds like UTI. I didn't have that feeling once the catheter was taken out (OK, about 1-2 days later for my bladder to heal from the irritation). It's actually something my doctor WARNED us about, b/c it's a sign of UTI and it's easier to get those with the new anatomy.
  •  

Kate G

No.  I have heard that it has to do with a lack of mucousal skin at the entrance of the urethra but a UTI sounds just as likely to me.
"To get something you never had, you have to do something you never did." -Unknown
  •