Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Have been refused to go home like a plague

Started by sylvannus, August 20, 2013, 08:24:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sylvannus

I was raised as a boy for 24 years before I could take charge of myself. When I talked about going back during Christmas time, however, my parents strongly refused me to approach home. They said it is because if I would be spotted by neighbors as a girl, they would be discriminated forever.

It is not a good feeling to be evaded like a plague. I am so sad.

This is my home now.

My only home.

•  

Heather

I'm sorry Sylvannus that's just horrible hopefully they will change their minds before Christmas.
  •  

mrs izzy

So sad they feel that way but its why we have so much trouble in life. Its totaly funny how one who as a M or F can have rights but as soon as you say you are GID the world strips you of all rights and treat you as non human.

For me it was my X that could not handle the fact of what others would say. My family is like me they do not give a crap what others think and will stand up for any humans rights to be just that a human.

Good luck and look around and you will see here a large family that love you for who you are totaly.

Hugs
Izzy
Mrs. Izzy
Trans lifeline US 877-565-8860 CAD 877-330-6366 http://www.translifeline.org/
"Those who matter will never judge, this is my given path to walk in life and you have no right to judge"

I used to be grounded but now I can fly.
  •  

Devlyn

Big hug! Sorry to hear about this. You need to live your life, though. Hugs, Devlyn
  •  

Northern Jane

Sorry to hear your parents are being like that and I totally understand how you feel.

My parents disowned me at 24 when I went for SRS and they never relented. I was not allowed back home, except for two short visits over 35 years. The most stupid part was that everybody in town knew from the time I was young so it was no secret. It was simply out of spite, to try to hurt me, but it was THEIR loss! The lost the chance to know someone they could have been very proud of.

Hang in there kid, they may yet relent, particularly if they think you are going to stick to your guns and not back down.
  •