Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Transgender mathematician needs help.

Started by Miyah48, March 09, 2014, 10:39:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miyah48

I'm a young mathematician that loves the stock market. I've been using calculus and algebra to try and make a better version of the Midas formula. One that actually takes in the emotions of the traders, millions of times a day using computers, and the good old speed of light. I need help though. The idea is getting so big it would take me 50 years to finish. (50 years is a bit of an exaggeration of course.)  this new midas formula will hopefully work, and take in the variables of emotions. Basically making math and computers understand the "Human" condition. But i need help. No money, no computers, just your brilliant minds. Really all i do is sit in a garage and think about ideas for hours. Helps take the edge off for me. A distraction really. When I'm doing math theres no gender, sexuality, money, or family. Just b.E.A.utiful mathematics. So message me if you think its interesting

Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication
  •