Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Voice Feminization Surgery

Started by kariann330, September 05, 2013, 01:47:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kariann330

So i know there have probably been several posts about this in the past but i couldnt find any, but am wondering if there are any doctors in the us that perform the surgery and if there are how are there results? also are there any that also do FFS so both surgeries could be done at the same time?

If there arent any doctors by any chance can someone reccomend an at home/online therapy pack that i can buy?
I need a hero to save me now, i need a hero to save my life, a hero will save me just in time!!

"Don't bother running from a sniper, you will just die tired and sweaty"

Longest shot 2500yards, Savage 110BA 338 Lapua magnum, 15X scope, 10X magnifier. Bipod.
  •  

Jamie D

Your best bet would be to look in the "Voice Therapy" board, for lots of current topics.

And away we gooooooooo ...
  •  

Jennygirl

Quote from: kariann330 on September 05, 2013, 01:47:28 PM
So i know there have probably been several posts about this in the past but i couldnt find any, but am wondering if there are any doctors in the us that perform the surgery and if there are how are there results? also are there any that also do FFS so both surgeries could be done at the same time?

If there arent any doctors by any chance can someone reccomend an at home/online therapy pack that i can buy?

I know of one who does great FFS but has mixed results on his voice surgery... Toby Mayer in Beverly Hills. His procedure is not guaranteed to sound good or be permanent- this I heard straight from the man's mouth! Sadly there are not that many good options in the U.S. it seems. All the procedures I found here usually either carry a risk of worsening the voice, leave a scar over the throat, and/or cannot guarantee a good result. Not good enough in my books!

I don't want to come across like a cheerleader because I feel like I'm always talking about it, but Dr Kim with Yeson Voice Center in S. Korea is where it's at. He's got it down to a true science, it seems.
  •