Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

My Girly day

Started by noleen111, September 16, 2013, 10:43:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

noleen111

This past weekend I had a wonderful day of girly things..

A friend of my roommate works at a beauty college and the college needed girls for there students to practice on... For a minimal fee group of 5 us went for a day of pampering.

I was nervous as only my roommate knows I am trans, the rest of the girls think I was born a girl.

We got our legs waxed, (no bikini wax for me)... first time waxing for me, was not that bad, was nervous when the student to the tops of the legs, but my tuck job was good.. so sjoe.. and they moisturized my legs afterward.. I still shave my legs with a razor.

then we got our nails done, french manicure toes and hands.

Then it was face mask time, a mud mask and some green stuff, even got to sit with cucumber on my eyes

Then it was a full body massage, which lasted almost 30 mins,

then it was makeup, nothing too fancy, eye shadow, eye liner, mascara, lipstick, and some blush

I was a wonderful day of just been a girl.

Enjoying ride the hormones are giving me... finally becoming the woman I always knew I was
  •  

Shantel

Good for you Noleen, it sounds like it would be loads of fun, take me with you!
  •  

Lyric

I'm in total envy. I need a friend like that. I'll have to check around. I've always wondered about the cucumber thing, though. It seems like it might drip acidic juice in your eyes. I guess it does something worthwhile, though.
"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life." - Steve Jobs
  •  

Tessa James

Where do we sign up for this luxury?

Good for you, that sounds so fun.
Open, out and evolving queer trans person forever with HRT support since March 13, 2013
  •  

Murbella

Quote from: Lyric on September 16, 2013, 01:19:03 PM
I'm in total envy. I need a friend like that. I'll have to check around. I've always wondered about the cucumber thing, though. It seems like it might drip acidic juice in your eyes. I guess it does something worthwhile, though.

Only if you use pickles  ;D

spx_1112

So exciting. Congratulations. Hugs shannon
  •  

FrancisAnn

I bet that was a great day & such fun.  Reminds me of complete make overs by women friends at private parties like bridal showers and or birthday parties for women only.
mtF, mid 50's, always a girl since childhood, HRT (Spiro, E & Fin.) since 8-13. Hormone levels are t at 12 & estrogen at 186. Face lift & eye lid surgery in 2014. Abdominoplasty/tummy tuck & some facial surgery May, 2015. Life is good for me. Love long nails & handsome men! Hopeful for my GRS & a nice normal depth vagina maybe by late summer. 5' 8", 180 pounds, 14 dress size, size 9.5 shoes. I'm kind of an elegant woman & like everything pink, nice & neet. Love my nails & classic Revlon Red. Moving back to Florida, so excited but so much work moving
  •  

Paulagirl

When I first came out, my Mom took me for a spa day. Massage, facial, mani-pedi, Cucumber eyes, the works. Ended with new hairstyle. It was truly heavenly. I mentioned to the front desk person that I was trans, and would be taking part in a bikini. She had no problems, and discreetly mentioned to some of the girls doing the work to avoid the parts that could lead to embarrassment. They all showed respect and discretion.
  •  

FrancisAnn

Paula, how cool. I wish I had moved forward more to my mother while she was alive. I bet that was a great day for you.
mtF, mid 50's, always a girl since childhood, HRT (Spiro, E & Fin.) since 8-13. Hormone levels are t at 12 & estrogen at 186. Face lift & eye lid surgery in 2014. Abdominoplasty/tummy tuck & some facial surgery May, 2015. Life is good for me. Love long nails & handsome men! Hopeful for my GRS & a nice normal depth vagina maybe by late summer. 5' 8", 180 pounds, 14 dress size, size 9.5 shoes. I'm kind of an elegant woman & like everything pink, nice & neet. Love my nails & classic Revlon Red. Moving back to Florida, so excited but so much work moving
  •