Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

One full day on E and....

Started by Antonia J, September 17, 2013, 06:13:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tessa James

Oh i love that you girls do keep me laughing my little ass off ;D
Open, out and evolving queer trans person forever with HRT support since March 13, 2013
  •  

FrancisAnn

Quote from: Christine167 on September 17, 2013, 03:52:19 PM
Awesome. About feeling good that is. I know how it is about the boobs but hey I hear that they are worth the wait ;)
Christine, they are definetly worth the wait. Mine are growing nicely & it is such a rush to actually see & feel nice breasts. My mother & grand mothers were all well endowed so I'm excited to also develop some nice size girls. Take care girl friend.
mtF, mid 50's, always a girl since childhood, HRT (Spiro, E & Fin.) since 8-13. Hormone levels are t at 12 & estrogen at 186. Face lift & eye lid surgery in 2014. Abdominoplasty/tummy tuck & some facial surgery May, 2015. Life is good for me. Love long nails & handsome men! Hopeful for my GRS & a nice normal depth vagina maybe by late summer. 5' 8", 180 pounds, 14 dress size, size 9.5 shoes. I'm kind of an elegant woman & like everything pink, nice & neet. Love my nails & classic Revlon Red. Moving back to Florida, so excited but so much work moving
  •  

Sanceria

Quote from: Tessa James on September 20, 2013, 10:50:30 AM
Bethany I think some of us are being funny and facetious about our impatience with being a changling.  People who have taken the steps to be in transition and on HRT are "getting on with life."  It is maddening to know and clearly envision where we want to go and realize it takes time and results will vary.  So yes, in real time we take a deep breath and put the measuring tape back in the drawer till tomorrow....? :D

OMG! You are like SO RIGHT! :o That is the whole reason as to why I've been like so frustrated the past few months when getting the go for hormones got delayed because of a misunderstanding. And now that I've like officially gotten "approval," now I've got to wait to get an appointment with the endocrinologist because she is all booked and she only does appointment scheduling on the first of every month. Then I have to wait for everything to start developing. And then comes the wonderful "Real Life Test." Gawd, I just want to get on with my life. It seems that this is all just some huge waiting game. Maybe it is more like the "awkward phase" that everyone developing goes through? I mean everyone had to wait for everything to finish during puberty, so I'll just think of it that way. And I don't think it is really an issue of impatience, rather it is just wishing to finally be complete. But as they say, "Good things come to those who wait."

I also find the mention of the "phantom limbs syndrome" thing amusing because I experience that a lot, too. It is like our body knows what should be there and what shouldn't be. Because seriously, it feels so weird to move sometimes because it is like my brain expects there to be some form of motion and some weight on my chest and, it gets confused when there isn't. Just like the movement down there also seems foreign. It doesn't help that I also have issues with chronic groin pain, which is only made worse by my fibromyalgia. So I'm like constantly aware of that area and feel like things are missing or are off. I can imagine how FtMs feel, but it is just the opposite. It makes me wonder like if all of this really IS implanted in the brain and it has like this "Body Image Template" (BIT) that is telling the person that something is off with the body and it has to be this way. I mean, maybe that is what it is makes sense. Because the moment that I got the go, things changed. I started to feel better and have hope. Now I just have to patiently wait for things to come to pass. It will in due time, hehe. So I won't let the waiting stop me from living my life.

And yes, I know. I write long posts, lol. I've got to work on simplifying. Hope you all have a wonderful day. ^o^
  •