Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Photo sharing thread

Started by barbie, September 19, 2013, 01:20:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

barbie

Quote from: sandrauk on February 02, 2014, 04:50:00 PM
My daughter does. Scares the crap out of me but I try not to think about it

Here we do not need climbing tools, as there are always hiking paths to the top of every mountain. The problem is that every mountain is crowded with too many people.

I used to climb mountains while holding my little daughter in my arms.

Altitude: 873 m

Altitude: 801 m

Altitude: 1950 m
This is the highest mountain in my country.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

Jamiep

Thursday I finally did what I wanted to do for a few years is to go to Toronto downtown via the commuter train enfemme to take pics of one of my interests is historic old railway trains. I have a new digital slr camera, Canon EOS Rebel. This is like a huge square, lots of public space among several venues. From the first pic to last the views will be to the south, west, north & ne.

This is a preserved roundhouse, several businesses & a micro brewery.

Roger's Center for sports with retractable dome open.

CN Tower (Canadian National Railways) Tops out at 1800+ feet.

Ripley's Aquarium, really awesome.

Me with rail yard & enclosed skywalk over the track in background which leads through several building to Union Station.

On the commuter train.

Afuller view of my dress.

I haven't posted much because my journey of transition ended before it got started a year ago due to problems with the risks of hrt. So no experience to pass on in that regard. I still get to dress up & push myself out in the world and be Happy as my Gender Doc & Endo concurred.

Cheers

Jamie
We are made of star stuff - Carl Sagan
Express Yourself
Own your zone
  •  

Shantel

Way to go Jamie, attitude is 99% the rest just takes a little forward momentum to get out the door!
  •  

Jamiep

Shan, you are so right babe. Especially when you chart your course all by yourself. Mostly a passing face in the crowd, nice having a few appreciative looks, & maybe only an uncertain look from a couple even though I was about 60 feet from them, I didn't care about them...the outing was all good. Thanks Shan.
Cheers
Jamie
Express Yourself
Own your zone
  •  

barbie

Quote from: Jamiep on September 13, 2014, 12:50:01 PM
I haven't posted much because my journey of transition ended before it got started a year ago due to problems with the risks of hrt. So no experience to pass on in that regard. I still get to dress up & push myself out in the world and be Happy as my Gender Doc & Endo concurred.

Cheers

Jamie

Long time no see. Glad to see some photos from you, Jamie. It should be chillier in Toronto.

Nowadays I think about my appearance when I become 60s or 70s. Without HRT, can I enjoy dressing en femme? I am not quite sure, but I wear skirts nearly everyday.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

Jamiep

Barbie, aww, thank you, nice to be appreciated. I haven't been that active here for quite a while, a lot going on, but probably have more time to post now. In May I finally bought a digital slr camera, a Canon EOS Rebel, & working on being more active taking pics. I love photography.

Weather this week is going to be quite cooler than normal which is about 22 C, temps are going to be between 12 & 17 C.

I am a skinny 5' & wish I could have your tall figure. You have nice skin, hun, not to worry, you are still going to enjoy being feminine you well into your Golden years, retired do the things you always wanted to do. I love wearing dresses & skirts.

We like seeing pics of Beautiful you out in the world.
Hugs
Jamie
Express Yourself
Own your zone
  •  

Jamiep

Just thought I would pop in a photo of a new outfit I purchased a week ago. I love pink. Haven't posted fashions in perhaps more than a year.

Jamie
Express Yourself
Own your zone
  •  

ImagineKate

•  

ImagineKate

I love trains. I took this on a trip to Cass Scenic Railroad in WV.

•  

Jamiep

I love trains, aircraft & ships. Excellent picture.

Jamie
Express Yourself
Own your zone
  •  

barbie

Quote from: ImagineKate on October 24, 2014, 04:16:29 PM
It's pumpkin season!

Beautiful!

For Halloween?

Here we do not celebrate Halloween.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

barbie

Quote from: Jamiep on October 02, 2014, 01:37:35 AM
Just thought I would pop in a photo of a new outfit I purchased a week ago. I love pink. Haven't posted fashions in perhaps more than a year.

Jamie

I love pink, but I like red more.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

barbie

Quote from: ImagineKate on October 24, 2014, 04:24:31 PM
I love trains. I took this on a trip to Cass Scenic Railroad in WV.

Wow!
At first I though it is a kind of painting.
So beautiful and fantastic!

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

ImagineKate

Quote from: barbie on October 25, 2014, 12:57:27 PM
Beautiful!

For Halloween?

Here we do not celebrate Halloween.

barbie~~

This is for halloween. It was actually taken on a trip with my kids' class to a local farm that has a pumpkin patch setup.
  •  

ImagineKate

Quote from: barbie on October 25, 2014, 01:00:37 PM
Wow!
At first I though it is a kind of painting.
So beautiful and fantastic!

barbie~~

Thank you.

This summer we went on a bunch of trips all over the place. One of the places we went to was the Cass Scenic Railroad in West Virginia. This train wasn't the one we were on. This one was going further up the mountain. These are preserved historic logging railroads that now carry tourists. You can rent a caboose up in the woods or an old restored company house. It's quite an adventure off the beaten path.

We also toured the NRAO Green Bank Telescope. I'm a radio and astronomy geek so this was the highlight of the trip.
  •  

barbie

Winter's first snow in my campus.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

barbie

It is snowing outside.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

Nicole

Friday night I was at a friends place talking about things we've never done thats on our bucketlists, (I mean talking about crap really)
Both of us said watching the sun rise over the 12 Apostles (in Victoria) was one, so after 2 drinks each (and a detour past my place) we jumped in the car and got there at 5am, had an hours sleep in my car and walked down Gipson Steps and I got this at sunrise.
Not a lot of editing, I used a big stopper (10-stop filter) and a purple grad.
Was it worth it? I sent it to get printed today which is something I don't do often.

Yes! I'm single
And you'll have to be pretty f'ing amazing to change that
  •  

barbie

Quote from: Nicole on March 01, 2015, 12:37:38 AM
Friday night I was at a friends place talking about things we've never done thats on our bucketlists, (I mean talking about crap really)
Both of us said watching the sun rise over the 12 Apostles (in Victoria) was one, so after 2 drinks each (and a detour past my place) we jumped in the car and got there at 5am, had an hours sleep in my car and walked down Gipson Steps and I got this at sunrise.
Not a lot of editing, I used a big stopper (10-stop filter) and a purple grad.
Was it worth it? I sent it to get printed today which is something I don't do often.

Yes. It definitely was worth it. Beautiful color!

A photo of my hometown. All small mountains are parasitic cones from the single big volcanic mountain (Mt. Halla), which is not active. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hallasan

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

Jessie Ann

Here is a shot of one of the eclipses last year.

Whale tale in Cabo

Yellowstone National Park

•