Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Is FFS needed when you're young ?

Started by Emi, April 27, 2014, 04:23:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Emi

Hi ! ;)

I was wondering if FFS is needed if you're young when you transition ?
Thanks if you reply :)
Ignorance : 1999 - 2013
Accepting myself : December 2013 - Now
Birth of Emi : April 2014
:)
  •  

Celia0428

I would say it depends on how young you are when you start, how male your face is and how female you want it look. It's not the same for everybody
  •  

Beverly

Personally, I think that more people get FFS done than actually need FFS. The three people I know who had it looked fairly much the same after a year or two.

I am of the opinion that many people get it done to boost their confidence. It is not a procedure I intend to waste my money on.
  •  

Emi

Err, rules of Susan's Place forbid me to tell my age if this can make you imagine how young I am.
Also, I actually look like a tomboy with some nasty facial hairs and acnea problems. I try to look as androgynous as I can and I let my hair grow (I hope it will grow fast !!) and I was proud when I figured out that I look like a masculine girl ^^
  •  

luna nyan

Quote from: (Not So)LonelyFrench on April 28, 2014, 04:24:48 PM
Err, rules of Susan's Place forbid me to tell my age if this can make you imagine how young I am.
Also, I actually look like a tomboy with some nasty facial hairs and acnea problems. I try to look as androgynous as I can and I let my hair grow (I hope it will grow fast !!) and I was proud when I figured out that I look like a masculine girl ^^
If you're that young, and you're going to end up on blockers and early HRT then the answer is probably going to be no.  The distinguishing growth differences between male and female skulls happens in later puberty/early adulthood.
Drifting down the river of life...
My 4+ years non-transitioning HRT experience
Ask me anything!  I promise you I know absolutely everything about nothing! :D
  •  

VickyMI

I would say only for these two:

you have a Beak for a nose
Adams Apple is prominent
Happy T Gurl living as Vicky half time.
  •  

Emi

Thanks for your replies :)
I have a little adams apple, I hope it wont get bigger ^^
I really worried about having to do this surgery, thank you for telling it's not needed :p
  •