Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Attack on Titan (Shingeki No Kyojin)

Started by Allison, August 31, 2013, 09:58:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allison

Who else has a cripple addiction to this anime? I know I have a beyond love/hate relationship with it... I love the characters, I love the story I love the theme and the realness to the characters. But I HATE the cliff hangers, actually watching this anime as it comes out is easily the most frustrating thing ever. Like the past 4 episodes have been one giant suspense point after another and it's sooo stressful lol.

Besides all the ranting; if anyone likes discuss your favorite plot points so far or characters even.

BTW Mikasa and Levi are the best characters.
You know I'd rather say nothing; and just be proud of myself for tearing down these walls.
  •  

Kaylee

I've seen it up on Netflix but not given it a punt yet (been using the newer Guyver show on there for my anime fixes).

I take it it's worth a look at then?
  •  

Edge

I like it, but I'm not obsessed with it. I like the music (especially the first opening sequence) and the animation. Levi and Hange Zoe are my favourite characters and I also like Eren. Is it going to continued? I'd like to find out what happens next as well as more about Levi's past as a criminal and how he joined the Survey Corps, what's in the basement, where the titans come from, why there are titan shifters, etc.
  •