Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

First time out as myself...FINALLY!

Started by EmilyMI, May 05, 2014, 11:07:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EmilyMI

Well after many times procrastinating I FINALLY went out today as my true self as Emilee. Nothing special but just want to a movie with a girlfriend of mine, but I finally got up the courage to finally get out there. Sorry for the bad camera quality/angle's but here are some pics showing below, any ides, suggestions and critiques welcome :-)

Link: http://imgur.com/a/JnVql
  •  

TerriT

I like your top. Nice cheek bones. Practice a little bit with the make up. I'd play up your cheeks and lips and take care of the brows. That looks like your real hair, which is pretty awesome, but could use a more feminine cut. Something with some layers and shape so it frames your face a little more. IMO it would set off your cheeks even more. But you know, my opinion isn't really that important. Maybe somebody else will chip in. Congrats on getting out of the house. What did you see?
  •  

Julia-Madrid

Hi Emilee.

Firstly, WELL DONE GIRL!!!    Yikes, that first outing can be stressful, and you survived it, so good on ya!

OK, the critique and pointers:  you've got plenty of really good raw material to work with, so I shall largely echo Tiffany:  if you dolled yourself up a bit more - hair, and a little (more) makeup you'd look absolutely fabulousy darling :).  If you fixed your hair a bit, you'd be even better than that!

Hugs
Julia
  •  

@Diana

i like your comfy sporty look , put bit of make-up when you dress up , then you will be just fine oh and next time, you should try middle part hairdo .. see the difference  ;D

•  

EmilyMI

Quote from: TiffanyT on May 06, 2014, 12:01:10 AM
I like your top. Nice cheek bones. Practice a little bit with the make up. I'd play up your cheeks and lips and take care of the brows. That looks like your real hair, which is pretty awesome, but could use a more feminine cut. Something with some layers and shape so it frames your face a little more. IMO it would set off your cheeks even more. But you know, my opinion isn't really that important. Maybe somebody else will chip in. Congrats on getting out of the house. What did you see?

Makeup defiantly is my Achilles Heel.  Every-time that I try makeup I end up looking like a drag queen who is on bath-salt LOL which when I try I get discouraged easily so then I stop for awhile and do not try again for quite sometime so I defiantly need to work past that.  Yes that is my real hair which I have been growing out for quite sometime.  Normally I just keep it in a pony-tail since I am still in guy-mode at work and what not.  I will hopefully going to a hair stylist here very soon that will help me find that look that will work for me.  My forehead is pretty unforgiving so hopefully she can help me find a look that hides this and will help shape my face appropriately. 
  •  

IzzyV

Have to say passing you on the street I wouldn't think twice of you being just another woman which is all we  really ever want. I just hope my first day out is just as good
I wanted to put down a poem but it was to long so I'll add the link instead It Couldn't Be Done by Edger Albert Guest
  •  

Jessica Merriman

UH oh! The Emily is out of the bottle now! Great job girl!! :)
  •  

EmilyMI

Quote from: IzzyV on May 06, 2014, 05:38:38 PM
Have to say passing you on the street I wouldn't think twice of you being just another woman which is all we  really ever want. I just hope my first day out is just as good

Aww thanks Izzy.  My long-term going is for exactly that, so me knowing that I am getting closer to that with each step I take just makes me feel very happy for once in my life :-)
  •