Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Reelmagik prosthetic questions

Started by Carbonated, June 22, 2014, 04:56:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carbonated

Hi you guys!

So, I decided to buy the reelmagik 4,5 prosthetic since I liked their packer but want a more realistic feel to it. However, it is expensive plus I have to pay customs.. so I was thinking that I should settle for the prosthetic without the enhanced detail paint job.
Would anyone who have this mind posting/pm me some pictures of it?

I have seen pictures and videos of the advanced and it looks just amazing.
Do you who own a rm prosthetic think it's worth the 160$ for the enhancer detail and custom coloring?
I'm not geting the hair either way so it won't pass in lockerrooms and such anyways. It's just for me.

Also, If I wind up getting custom coloring, I was thinking going with m5-m7 but my skin is not that pink. I'm more beige and red. My basic packer is way to pink. To you who have a caucasian color, wich color is it and is it more pink or beige?

These are kinda specific questions but I hope someone can help.
I'd be very grateful for some input in this!
  •  

aleon515

It might help to ask for color samples. I don't know how much they are but it's quite a big purchase, so in this case might be worth $25 to help decide this. I believe you select 6 of them you are unsure about. I haev seen them IRL, and some of them appear there are redder, greyer, more yellow, etc tones.
http://www.reelmagik.com/REELMAGIK/Hair_%26_skin_color.html

--Jay
  •  

maxman

I wish they had an stp function, like a 3 in 1
2.5 Years Post Keyhole (Top Surgery), 2 Years 9 Months on T
Product Tester for Emisil, ReelMagik, Peecock, Freetom, FTM Pit Stop.
Packers reviewed: Jimmy STP, Peecock gen 2, TSW python, TSW diamondback, eroticreations new and old, emisil pack and play, emisil STP, ReelMagik STP, Freetom Sleek, Peecock Gen 3S.

Reviews Can Be Found At: lifeftm.tumblr.com
  •  

aleon515

Quote from: maxman on August 01, 2014, 01:22:19 PM
I wish they had an stp function, like a 3 in 1

They will have a STP later in the year (prosthetic). I don't know why this couldn't be a 3 in one. I said to them in Philly "Well you could make this a 3 in 1." Jesse (of RM) said "I suppose". Perhaps I put a bug in his ear as I told him how it could be done. LOL.

--Jay
  •  

maxman

Quote from: aleon515 on August 01, 2014, 03:11:07 PM
They will have a STP later in the year (prosthetic). I don't know why this couldn't be a 3 in one. I said to them in Philly "Well you could make this a 3 in 1." Jesse (of RM) said "I suppose". Perhaps I put a bug in his ear as I told him how it could be done. LOL.

--Jay

That has potential to be amazing!
2.5 Years Post Keyhole (Top Surgery), 2 Years 9 Months on T
Product Tester for Emisil, ReelMagik, Peecock, Freetom, FTM Pit Stop.
Packers reviewed: Jimmy STP, Peecock gen 2, TSW python, TSW diamondback, eroticreations new and old, emisil pack and play, emisil STP, ReelMagik STP, Freetom Sleek, Peecock Gen 3S.

Reviews Can Be Found At: lifeftm.tumblr.com
  •  

aleon515

It's quite easy as the hole for the pee could be used for the rod. It's what peecock does after all. If they changed the dolly leg for a flexible rod, it would be a lot better. But be that way, don't listen to me RM. It's your loss. LOL

--Jay
  •