Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

New articles added

Started by Steph, June 17, 2007, 04:29:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steph

The following articles have been added for you reading pleasure.  Please note that they are still being edited, and your comments/additional material are welcome.

Real life test/experience issues and how to cope with them

and

Standing to pee (a guide for FtM)

Enjoy

Steph
  •  

Hazumu

One comment, Steph;

The standing to pee article can also apply to post-op MtFs who have need to regain some of the bladder-deflation possibilities that were curtailed by SRS... :angel: ;)

Karen
  •  

Steph

The articles have been expanded and new links added.  I also need pictures (not coywrited0 from the FtM folks of the aids to peeing standing up to better illustrate the technique.

Steph
  •  

Susan

Good stuff Steph and welcome back *hugs*
Susan Larson
Founder
Susan's Place Transgender Resources

Help support this website and our community by Donating or Subscribing!
  •  

Lisbeth

One would hope that the RLT/RLE page would eventually contain more than just issues of gendered space.
"Anyone who attempts to play the 'real transsexual' card should be summarily dismissed, as they are merely engaging in name calling rather than serious debate."
--Julia Serano

http://juliaserano.blogspot.com/2011/09/transsexual-versus-transgender.html
  •  

Susan

Steph, I think Lisbeth just volunteered :) would you have a chat with her about that?  :laugh:
Susan Larson
Founder
Susan's Place Transgender Resources

Help support this website and our community by Donating or Subscribing!
  •  

Steph

Quote from: Lisbeth on June 20, 2007, 03:38:01 PM
One would hope that the RLT/RLE page would eventually contain more than just issues of gendered space.

let me first thank you Lisbeth for your recent contribution to the Wiki. :)  It is stuff like this that we are looking for.

To address you quoted point... One would indeed hope so Lisbeth.  It is our intention to make Susan's Wiki "THE" source of information for all things TG and as such the Wiki is a work in progress.  It constantly grows and expands as more information is added.  There is no end state and it will never be complete until such time that it contains all the information known to man/woman and I don't see that happening in this millennium.

You will note that until such time that I consider the article complete the article will display an info box called a {{stub}} that says that the article in question is incomplete and is in need of expansion, addition etc. as does the one in question and I will agree with Susan that as we are in need of volunteers who will be able to effectively contribute, you would seem to fit the bill.  Wanna give it a try. :)

Quote from: Susan on June 20, 2007, 02:51:49 PM
Good stuff Steph and welcome back *hugs*

Thanks Susan.  I do have some pics to upload to the article but I have to sharpen them up a little as they are a little blurry.  I'm hoping that members will contribute others.

Steph
  •  

Lisbeth

Quote from: Susan on June 20, 2007, 03:54:45 PM
Steph, I think Lisbeth just volunteered :) would you have a chat with her about that?  :laugh:
You're evil!   :P   I can't do it alone, but you know that.

There are 166 posts in the RLE forum.  Oh, the joys of extracting the most frequent topics!  I had better start a spreadsheet.

So I have created a basic outline of issues with brief discriptions of what should go in each one.  Undoubtedly I will add more as they cross my radar.  What I would really love is if other people could fill in some of the details.
"Anyone who attempts to play the 'real transsexual' card should be summarily dismissed, as they are merely engaging in name calling rather than serious debate."
--Julia Serano

http://juliaserano.blogspot.com/2011/09/transsexual-versus-transgender.html
  •