Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

possible?

Started by jossef-ftm, October 12, 2013, 03:13:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jossef-ftm

I was in a page in facebook about thailand tomboys and i saw that almost all tomboys are flat chested and i start asking some tomboys there,they told me it's just binders but it was really flat i mean i wear binders and i know how it cover the chest but not the way i saw those toms,and i start asking some thai tomboys and they said that they use plastic, they cover there chest with plastic so it help to lose a lot of wieght and it could make you 100% flat like male it sound crazy but i saw so many toms without binders and complettly flat especially that tomز

i dont know if it real or not cause it really gave me a lot of hope and i start use plastic too especially at sport i sweat a lot so i guess i lose weight from chest what u guys think?
Sometimes, it's hard to find words to tell you how much you mean to me. A lot of times, I don't say anything at all. But I hope someday, you'll understand, having you is what I live for...(I Love you my Queen )
  •  

chuck

please do not wrap plastic around any part of your body. its not safe.
You will not lose weight by wrapping plastic around yourself
They are probably small chested to begin with in order to get the ultra flat look.
  •  

aleon515

I saw something about international/intercultural transgender issues, and apparently tomboy or tom is their term for FTM. However, I'm not sure if this means that much. I get a binder from a company in Taiwan, and have to get a pretty large size ,so it's just likely they were rather flat to begin with. I bought them for comfort and not that they bind better. Plastic is going to be very sweaty and not breathe. I suppose that's the point, but I don't think it's very good for them either to be honest. You'll lose some water weight, in other words sweat like crazy, but I don't think you can JUST lose weight off the chest, and the weight you lose if you want to do such a thing is going to be from all over your body (and not that significant anyway).

If they were here I'd tell them not to do it either. I am guessing these are small chested guys.

--Jay
  •  

jossef-ftm

Sometimes, it's hard to find words to tell you how much you mean to me. A lot of times, I don't say anything at all. But I hope someday, you'll understand, having you is what I live for...(I Love you my Queen )
  •  

Natkat

speaking for myself I been using duck tape which I know other also tried using. but really its VERY unconfortable,
sticky, stinky, sweaty annoying not to mention painfull and unhealthy.

I also tried bind with bandage which isnt good either but its better. with Duck tape I only survived 1 day before it was too unconfortable for me. its not very discreet either. it pretty noisy to put on and off and you can feel it on the clothes.
-
I got bad lungs I belive because I have tortured my chest with all kind of crap, but duck tape is the worst, and being honest I am sceptical about tape in general because you skin cant breath. so if you dont have money for a real binder at least you should get some fabric to sew one or use bandage or other things like that where you skin still is able to sweat and breath abit.
  •  

jossef-ftm

natkat: it's not a duct tape man,they bind with plastic like the one we use for food..
  •  

aleon515

Natkat knows this, but just reminding anyone else that duct tape is EXTREMELY dangerous to bind with. Don't do it.
You can break ribs and even puncture your lung with a broken rib.

Your body not cooling can be pretty bad too for the plastic wrap (i am guessing what this could be).

--Jay
  •  

Natkat

Quote from: jossef-ftm on October 12, 2013, 05:20:40 PM
natkat: it's not a duct tape man,they bind with plastic like the one we use for food..

I never tried clingfilm but I am abit sceptical.
as mention you're not really able to sweat probably into it and I think if you became very sweaty it would be irritating for your skin and also it could be kinda hard to stay in place as they plastic may be slippy, so if it even should work you should still have something underneath to take the sweat I guess.

•  

Darkie

Don't use saran wrap or any kind of clingy plastic.  Your body isn't going to be able to release the heat and you are basically going to start cooking yourself.  You can overheat and cause some serious damage.
Courage is the power that turn dreams into reality.
  •